SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to recall getting Jabba before his thrown. Point is it doesn't matter now. Once you have them both you won't care.

wgas.gif

Brilliant. What was he talking about?

Like I was saying the month before isn't a big deal. If it had been 2-3 months I might have given it the axe and picked up up when the figure was shipping. Either way I'm not sweating it at this point since I have both.

Actually, I seem to recall Belloq and Toht shipped with their giant polystone accessories at the same time! So did Thrawn. The problem is that they made it a separate item instead of the exclusive. The 2nd head should have been standard, and the THRONE should have been the ex.

Happy? Happy!! Win!!

That would have been the dumbest idea they had ever made... (no offence Mike)
I'm fine with the Throne and Palps being seperate items because here and in some other country's it's impossible to get the ex through regular dealers :).
And I hate site's like Amazon and Ebay :monkey4

I was thinking about voguing my Emperor after that refewrence, but I boxed him up and relegated him to storage.

Edit - In fact, I wanted to do the one on the Madonna pic in kl241's post.

Gotta hand it to you guys... taking great pictures. I found Palpatine pretty difficult to photograph since he's so contrasty. White skin, black outfit. I was having trouble reaching a decent balance.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

He just came out! Why is he in storage?

To make a long story short...the house that I currently live in precludes the displaying of even a single figure. I won't even be able to display Yoda, by himself, here. I will be changing that, very soon.

Back