1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn video review by FiguresDotCom

Shouldn't be too hard. I had to do it for my Underworld Selene custom and wasn't difficult at all. Only thing that may come off as difficult is keeping it as tight as possible when doing the finishing knot

Once it's off, it's never going back on mine anyway, so I'm cool with it.

Off topic, but love your sig Boba :rock

Are there any good 1:6 scale hyena's for sale?
I was looking for some for my brother to go with Harley.

If you look at the Man of action figures site,the chair isn't sold out,it lets you place the item into the cart.
They also have a black version of the chair too.
Luckily I found that BBTS sold them and bought one for my twin brother Shaun&EdFan.
It'll arrive before Harley does and Mr. J will be sitting in his new chair waiting for her!

That's why everyone should have a twin brother :hi5::1-1:

1/6th ?

Nice, that could work if they are in scale.

They look better than the ones posted earlier on in this thread.

I'm sure it's a long shot, however I'm hoping Sideshow makes either 1/6 environments and/or accessory pieces like the hyenas for this line. I'm sure it's hard for them to do from a sales stand point, however I just think it would be cool and that Sideshow would do a great job.

I don't think enviroment have done well in the past so comic-based environments will probably never happen. :(

Warrior Sigma is correct that it is the string on the corset that will present a challenge for some that may want to put the corset back on after they've removed it as the strings will need to be restrung through the corset.

-SideshowAlex
The Baroness is quite tall, is Harley on the same body as the Baroness, is Harley the same height?

She's 11.75 inches where the Baroness is 12 inches.

10 inches tall

Hmm, I think it would be too large.
Hyena is not that big, in 1/6 scale, probably just around 5-6 inches tall. I have a 1/6 wolf, and it's 4,5 inches tall, as wolf has a shorter stance than hyena but a longer body.

She's 11.75 inches where the Baroness is 12 inches.

I'm guessing you're getting these heights from the product description.
Remember:
Size and weight are approximate values.

If Harley is as big as the Baroness, then expect the new DC heroes to be ridiculously tall. :(

Harley is shorter than Baroness. I will measure in a few.

I don't think the DC heroes will be too much taller than the Joker. Well other than batman if you have the tall ear pieces on one of the two head sculpts.

I'm sure Bats and Supes will be taller than Joker otherwise, they will not be in proper scale.

Back