1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice poses in that review. Shame hearing about the joint quality, loosening or maybe even breaking simply by holding the hammer.

Great review, can't believe this is out already, anybody elser thinking, CRAP soooo many new figures...

-----> Anyways, does anybody know what the Chair joker is sitting on is called or where to get one????

much thanks to whom may know... :)

she looks even better than the joker if thats possible. im really liking the corset, its not comic accurate (or at least not any comic i have ever read?), but i think its really very harley and has to stay on for me.

I wonder if she will display well with the HT Bat villains, I'm planning to mix and match to get a rogue gallery collection going, hope we see some pics of that soon.

-

No. Both sculpts are included in the EX & regular versions. The EX item is the engraved butcher's knife.

Thanks for the info I'm getting this using my points .

The chair the joker is in anyone know where it's from.

this looks similar to the chair

ttp://www.ebay.com/itm/cmtoys-1-6-single-sofa-Chair-Furniture-for-12-gi-joe-medicom-hot-toys-figure-BR-/321256528940?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4acc619c2c

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video review! Sorry for the mix-up on what the exclusive edition includes. Im in the progress of updating the video and will post the link on her once its available. Harley is truly a sight for sore eyes!! :)

I wanted to clarify what I said in the video about the wrist joints. The joints were a bit loose on my Harley and since the sledge hammer is so heavy, the wrists tend to give out easily and the hammer falls but if you get the right balance and angle, you can pull of some great poses! Hope this helps!

Here's a link to my youtube channel commercial. If any of you can tell me where I can post my videos on here it will be greatly appreciated! I tried starting a thread last year and kept being told about a review section but it seems I don't have access to post there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/reviewthis26

I honestly didn't order her cause she wasn't in her classic outfit didn't know you could remove the corset.

I just wanted to mention again that even though the corset can be removed from Harley...getting it back on the figure will be challenging. Just FYI! :)

-SideshowAlex

Back