1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

995394_395917073862576_1016008529_n.jpg

1011307_395917087195908_1401224119_n.jpg

46333_395917127195904_1159721051_n.jpg

was her left eye always that squinty?

that's fantastic much better, I wonder if her white collar has wire in it so you can pose it.

Last edited:

I want to make sex with her...

Can't wait to do something like this:

MADLOVE.jpg

Now that I know the cowl will be proper colors and won't need any repaints, I'm sold. Preordered! Been wanting a Harley for some time now! <3

That mallet and and the knucks are awesome. I wish they included that on the PF. I love the other face more. The "mischievous" one they're calling it I guess

Re: Harley Quinn

According to the video of the booth from Hot Chix the corset is fully removable and the headtail pom pom things are poseable.

Harley Quinn looks awesome! Will have to pick her up soon along with Joker who looks fantastic.

hey guys I have been seeing some crowbars on ebay a lot lately you might want to pick one up for Harley and Mr. J

that depends on which robin if they did a robin from batmans revenge where Jason todd survived and became crazed after going into the lazarus pitt by ra's all ghul that would be one badazz robin.

but to be honest I'm pulling for a decent comic book nightwing or a boy wonder teen version but I doubt sideshow is set up with that scale. almost no one is doing teen scale figures in 1/6.

Sideshow made those tiny hobbit bodies for their LOTR line,
and that was a few years ago!

They're fully capable of doing it and I wouldn't doubt that they'll design a teen body just for this line.
What with all the sidekicks and whatnot.

Last edited:

If/when we get some sidekicks I really hope they make a Damian Wayne Robin. I know he wasn't the most popular, and my favourite Robin was Tim Drake so I'd be hoping for him too, but I really grew to love Damian as a character. Would also love to see Drake in his Red Robin outfit. That'd be awesome. :rock

As for Harley, this is looking really great. I pre orderd as soon as she was up. Looking stunning. It seems like the female characters have come out better than the males so far.

I too like tim drake and good ol D. Greyson just before he changed costumes in the late 70's to nightwing.(which btw I that nightwing costume gotta love it)

Once Mr. J is payed for Im going to pre order Harl

I too like tim drake and good ol D. Greyson just before he changed costumes in the late 70's to nightwing.(which btw I that nightwing costume gotta love it)

Once Mr. J is payed for Im going to pre order Harl

Yeah, I think the classic Nightwing costume with the blue stripes is super awesome. Much prefer it to the new 52 red version (although I do like that too). Can't say I'm a big fan of the original Nightwing costume though, with the big collar.

In anticipation of making good use of the second head, I just picked up the costume below for a sexier Harley look.
I would hate to have any of these great sculpts sit in a box. :D

PHICEN_RAYNE_03.jpg

It was going to be either that or make use of the removable corset on another body.

With a few tweaks that might actually be pretty cool.

Back