1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn

out of curiosity anyone ever baught a female SSC figure know of the post to the bootfeet is removable and can be fitted to set of feet or what company feet and ankle post will work with a SSC im only asking because if I do make her elfboots I'll need to fit them to her or move all of her stuff to a phichen body

out of curiosity anyone ever baught a female SSC figure know of the post to the bootfeet is removable and can be fitted to set of feet or what company feet and ankle post will work with a SSC im only asking because if I do make her elfboots I'll need to fit them to her or move all of her stuff to a phichen body

This is supposed to be an all new female body and there are no other figures that have been released with it yet.

ohhh that may mean I may need to make an entirely new costume if it's to tight for the phichen. I know the heads work with phicen's it looks like I will have to go that rout since I don't want the boots she comes with.

I per-ordered her so I will see her when she comes.

I bought me a pair of hyena's for Harley (her babies) this will make such a cute set.

I was at Jerseyfest Model Kit and Statue Fair yesterday and purchased an incredible buy.

I picked up Harley's hyenas (Bud and Lou) from the DC Direct quarter scale Museum Statue for $3 each :yess:

This picture from SSF member Risingstar shows what they look like
hqpf14.jpg

Still need to pick up leashes and construct a base for them.

I think they will work really well with the 1/6 Harley
2866743-hyenas38.jpg

since we're sharing hyenas, i might as well share mine. they are felted on wire, so very posable; still learning how to futz them though.

harleybabies01.jpg

harleybabies02.jpg

I can definitely see the 1/6 scale hyena market exploding after Harley is released :)
BTW, I purchased that same outfit and a Phicen body for Harley's alternate sculpt. It was either going to be that, or remove the corset and use that with some type of top.

BTW, I purchased that same outfit and a Phicen body for Harley's alternate sculpt. It was either going to be that, or remove the corset and use that with some type of top.

yeah, seems an obvious kitbash alternative. it can look good too, depending on how much energy you want to put into it.

i'm on the fence about the cartoonier harley. definitely hate the corset, but apparently it's removable.

Harley's tatas are exposed!

ha! i know! i'm still working on her costume (endlessly). i should have done the usual photoshop job so her boobage wouldn't be all hanging out.

Last edited:

yep, that's the one ~ found it parted out on ebay and chopped the shoes off.

yea I remembered you said you were going to do that. are you going to paint her boots?

hahaha ~ i still haven't! can't decide how to do it (just the laces? one red and one black? diamonds?) so i've just let it sit all summer.

hahaha ~ i still haven't! can't decide how to do it (just the laces? one red and one black? diamonds?) so i've just let it sit all summer.

If their rubber you will need to use a fine grain sandpaper and scuff surface then use Guesso it will give acrylic paint teeth so it can stay on and guesso is white so no need for primer it is the primer.

I think my hyena's will be smaller I went with realistic hyena's and there plastic but those are adorable

Sideshow has said on their facebook it was indeed removable... But would be hard to put back on...

Back