1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

Did anyone notice they reversed her head tassels?

I guess to be more "opposite", but I liked it the regular way...

100218_press04-001.jpg

100218_press02-001.jpg

Does it sorta look like the tassels can swivel? Perhaps they are even swappable?

I love everything about this figure. None of the nitpicks bother me.

I like the boots, and I don't really even understand the hate for the corset.

Both head sculpts are awesome.

I love everything about this figure. None of the nitpicks bother me.

I like the boots, and I don't really even understand the hate for the corset.

Both head sculpts are awesome.

Same here:goodpost:
When I first saw this I knew she'd be in my collection.
I hope we get to see a few more pics from Comic Con!:yess:

I hope that was an oversite only for the prototype id hate to have to get the pig tails re-painted. Someone was drunk when they were painting that night. jezz. Next will see the bman in a tootoo

Hey Sideshow you had it right for the com better get this fixed pronto or your going to have some pissed off customers aside from the one guy who likes it above you can send it as is.

rmissi.jpg

Im going to make her elf shoes made a pair for my cousin their a snap to do it's only two patterns how hard could it be.

I might make them from latex that way I don't need to sew just use adhesive for latex. That's latex boys now none of that crummy vinyl crap that falls apart but the real deal boys. She will look perfect for her pudden Mr. J

Did anyone notice they reversed her head tassels?

I guess to be more "opposite", but I liked it the regular way...

This is the only thing I really don't like about the figure

I hope that was an oversite only for the prototype id hate to have to get the pig tails re-painted. Someone was drunk when they were painting that night. jezz. Next will see the bman in a tootoo

:exactly: I really hope they correct this. They did have it correct on the prototype. So wtf happened SS? :dunno

the more I look at this the more it says "BUY ME!" in spite of some nits I personally pick.

IMO it's one of SSC's best headsculpts to date -- and a female one at that! -- and we get not one, but two!

I sure hope that Baroness gets the same level of quality HS.

Its not that I hate the corset, but I think it she would just look better without it. But if it doesn't come off easily I can live with it.

Anybody have Hi Rez Pic's yet.

I wouldn't mind her wearing a corset if it looked better. :p
More like an actual corset and less like hot topic lingerie.

Not digging the swapped parts on her hat or the corset. As much as I love Harley, I can't justify dropping like $200 on this. Doesn't help either that there is like a 6 month release between each figure so far. At the rate they are going it will be what, 2016 by the time they release everything they showed at SDCC 2012.

Back