1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn

I got another confirmation, Harley will have some updated pics soon with the corrections to the pigtails, it would be nice if they included one without the corset.

Well thats good to know her pig tails will be corrected...

Let's hope this comes out in February *fingers crossed*

I'm alittle concerned that Sideshow didn't update there pictures with the corrected sculpt. that might hurt sales if someone aside from us wanted to purchase this and was turned around buy the pics.

I just love this figure. Can't wait for her to come out!! Wish I could get her PF too xD

Harley Quinn

If they do change the pictures it probably won't be will late next month considering the fact that they'll probably just take pictures of a final production piece.
Batty the correction is the pigtails need to be switched yes, however TBH they swivel which means most likely they can be popped off so even if they aren't switched one should be able to do it on their own.

If they do change the pictures it probably won't be will late next month considering the fact that they'll probably just take pictures of a final production piece.
Batty the correction is the pigtails need to be switched yes, however TBH they swivel which means most likely they can be popped off so even if they aren't switched one should be able to do it on their own.

Sideshow already said the pigtails are incorrect and the final figure will have them fixed. I just doubt that the current pics are going to hurt sales like Groovy34 said.

Oh ok I didn't know if you knew or not.
Ya I don't believe people are going to choose not to get her based off the damn pigtails, I find more people being upset with the corset and boots however they look fine to me

Im def getting this hell yeah.... prob gonna pose her and joker in this pose...

HarleyqLG.jpg

Im def getting this hell yeah.... prob gonna pose her and joker in this pose...

HarleyqLG.jpg

Good luck, since they are both the same height. I guess you could put Joker on a box or something....

Was in a local Walmart and noticed they had this artwork on a t-shirt in the men's department. I promptly bought two. :cool:

Sideshows website states Harley is 11.75" while Joker is 12", so although she won't be at the same height difference as she is in "Tango with Evil" she will still be shorter none the less.

And if she has a wider stance than he does you can create a bigger difference

Back