1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

Also they plan on giving most/all figures some different heads/expressions. Can't wait :rock
Praying we get two different styled Batman heads instead of one Batman and one useless "Bruce Wayne" sculpt.

And yes, Twin Peaks is the best.

Here's something pretty weird even by Twin Peaks standards:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNgGG7nHBc[/ame]

Log Lady FTW!

Praying we get two different styled Batman heads instead of one Batman and one useless "Bruce Wayne" sculpt.

And yes, Twin Peaks is the best.

Here's something pretty weird even by Twin Peaks standards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNgGG7nHBc

Log Lady FTW!

Always found it funny how Twin Peaks is quite popular in Japan for whatever reasons. Love that show. Always wanted a good custom Agent Cooper 1/6 that would be awesome.

Apparently she didn't do a very good job so they re-shot all of her scenes with Mia Sara and then WB made them redo most of the episode because they were uncomfortable with the main character being in a wheelchair.

Don't like the corsets or boots, but if corset is removable and looks decent I will buy it, otherwise probably not, everything else looks great!

Yeah, I find myself thinking about this one a lot too.

When is this happening?

From Sideshow's 12 days....

Screenshot2013-01-01at11654AM.png

The head sculpt is pure Harley. If the corset isn't the only way to display her, she's the perfect companion piece for The Joker. Hell, even with the corset she's probably the best comic Harley(possibly any Harley) we're going to see.

Will be getting this. Hoping the corset is a separate piece. :pray:

Actually, wasn't the rumor at SDCC that this might have a second headsculpt? The corset could be the foundation for a second "sexy night-time" Harley figure...

Not a fan of the corset as it ruins the fluidity of the costume, but that's just me. Love the hs here though! Definitely going to have to make pixie boots for her.

Back