1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

still a must buy for me, just hoping we get arkham city version also ...I 'll be putting harley in front of the 89 batmobile with catwoman for one sexy display ....

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think that if I have to pick just one figure from the new line-up, it'll have to be this one.

How else are we gonna get a 1/6 Harley? All the other characters are available in other 1/6 representations.

My favorite character (excluding Batgirl) from the animated series.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think that if I have to pick just one figure from the new line-up, it'll have to be this one.

How else are we gonna get a 1/6 Harley? All the other characters are available in other 1/6 representations.

Exactly. Harley fans don't have much choice when it comes to a 1/6 HQ. So this one has to be great or fail. Hopefully that corset is removable and she looks great under it. :pray:

:exactly: surprised we got her so soon.

wonder if this comes a second head sculpt or they are saving it for another release.

:exactly: surprised we got her so soon.

wonder if this comes a second head sculpt or they are saving it for another release.

Take a look at this DC 1/6 teaser video. Harley will have the unmasked HS. As it looks like the rest of the 1/6 DC figures as well (except for Bats). :yess:

Unless they plan on releasing two figures each with one HS? :dunno

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37873&ref=nextopia

What do you guys think?

Well now I'm really excited for Catwoman and I'll wait and see on HQ. I'm also really curious about the Joker's trench coat, I'll be looking for one for the Hot Toys Commissioner Gordon. On 2nd thought, the trench coat will probably be purple. Triad made a gray trench coat that could work I suppose.

Last edited:

Excited for this.

That is all.

Harley looked amazing at SDCC. I loved that the hammer says "Your face here" in blood :lol I too hope the corset is removable for a classic look.

I was told she'd be a little shorter before production so she's a little more in scale with everyone. Also they plan on giving most/all figures some different heads/expressions. Can't wait :rock

f26.jpg

Did you see Baroness? Is that the new body? How's the height?

Yeah, saw her too. I'm sure its the same body or at least some variation of it. Hard to say on the size really as none of the female figures were really that close to a male figure. But from what I could see, I don't go "Wow she's HUGE!" or "Dang she's small!" So I think they'll be just about right size wise.

So excited!!!

I just hope the exclusive isn't the second HS.

I really want this. It's scary that they are diving into comic figures now. Not that its not fantastic...but there is a lot of product at a high price.

Really really really really really really hope that corset is removable. Even if it isn't though HQ = bought. So glad I sold my DCD Harley, I knew this was coming.

Back