1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

She and Joker look incredible. This whole set-up, along with the Batmobiles (both HT and 1:1), definitely were the highlights of the show for me. I wish I could've seen them in person. I'm okay with the corset, but I do think that making it removable would be a cool feature, as you could display classic Harley or SSC Harley, depending on your preference.

What exactly would you like the exclusive to be? :dunno

I think a second (unmasked) HS would be great.

I would like the REG to have the second HS ;)

The EX can have some art print or something :rotfl

A second HS would be cool. I hope you can pose Joker and Harley so they can hold each other. I really like her boots and hammer.

^^^ Nice sig and avy. Makes me hungry for cherry pie. :)

I have got to get one of these.
This is growing on me more and more each time I see the pics.

IMG_4736.jpg

She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie

Have any of you ever watched Twin Peaks? :lol

Pretty sure it was Sherilyn Fenn who was (and still is) one of the hotest women on the planet.

But I was talking about this:

Twin-Peaks.jpg

tumblr_m3shs9AKT51r8xziyo1_500_thumb.png

When we were watching Twin Peaks we would always have cherry pic with coffee (and/or doughnuts). :)

I only know from the Rolling Stone interview they did while the show aired. Lara Flynn Boyle was in it too. All three on the cover.

I assumed it was a nod to the show. Never got around to seeing it, unfortunately. Just the movie. It is on my long list.

It's well worth the time investment. Very weird (as is too be expected with Lynch), and goes a little off the deep end towards the end, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I only know from the Rolling Stone interview they did while the show aired. Lara Flynn Boyle was in it too. All three on the cover.

I assumed it was a nod to the show. Never got around to seeing it, unfortunately. Just the movie. It is on my long list.

Watched it all recently. Great music. Pretty good show. But beware, the second season just gets wackier and wackier!

Going back to Harley for a moment, I think this one has a face realistic enough to fit in with the Hot Toys. The others in the line appear to have a more cartoon quality.

At the moment I'm putting her and Catwoman on my wanted list.

It's well worth the time investment. Very weird (as is too be expected with Lynch), and goes a little off the deep end towards the end, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes, you beat me to it!

It's funny that you mention Sherilyn Fenn in a thread about the new Harley Quinn figure, she played Harley in the unaired pilot for Birds of Prey.

Back