1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Not at all. The Medi Harley looks a bit too cartoony. The outfits not bad but it doesn't compare to the realism that the SS brings to the table.

Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

I am definitely getting Harley.I don't know how any one can say it doesn't look like Harley. Harley Quinn was character created by Paul Dini and first illustrated by Bruce Timm.
Bruce Timm has a cartoonists style so they can not base a realistic sculpt on his style. That to me though will always be the definitive look to Harley.

The HS looks great but my fear is that we won't get anything close to that in production, especially when exposed teeth. SSC's track record with exposed teeth in the larger scales hasn't been great and I worry it won't be here.

Agreed. Plus with SS track record of larger sized heads for their 1/6 figs I'm hoping her head isn't bigger than joker 2.0. That would suck to try and display them together if she comes with a bobble head. Can anybody say body and head swap?

I LOVE this head sculpt. Much better than the Medi version. So far the only two must buy figures of this set are Joker and Harley.

You know the SSC dc 1/6th scale line didn't grab me at first glance but the more I look at it the more I like and appreciate that SSC chose to go the comic route. Right now I have the Joker EX on order and will be picking up Harley for sure. Catwoman is a maybe and a very likely order is Superman and Batman.

So is this ever going up for order? I am passing on the PF for this because I just don't have the room for a statue so I hope it comes soon.

So is this ever going up for order? I am passing on the PF for this because I just don't have the room for a statue so I hope it comes soon.

My response when someone asked a similar question in the SS 1/6 Catwoman thread:
No news but I'm sure no DC females will be out before Baroness. SS has said a few times that Baroness will be the first figure released on their new female body and to my knowledge, that body is currently being reworked along with other things (armor I think) on Baroness

I'd love if HQ's alternate head was something like what the PF is getting.
532231_10151507072499145_2010269580_n.jpg

I'd love if HQ's alternate head was something like what the PF is getting.
532231_10151507072499145_2010269580_n.jpg

I'd actually hate it if that was the Alt sculpt. Really dislike that head and the EX Superman PF head. I do however, hope we get a masked head similar to the PF

Are they ever going to list another 1/6 figure? They've listed what 3-4 PF's? Has the Joker not pre-sold as well as they hoped it would?

If I was a betting man, I'd say Superman might be getting revealed next to go along with the hype of the movie. Unless the superhero muscle body is being tweaked like the female body is

Is this Harley based on comics or cartoons from the animated batman from early 90's?

Back