SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, Sean! I really like this Luke now that I've seen all the great pics of him, in spite of the problems some people are having with holsters, etc.

Somehow I missed preordering this one. (Please, don't ask!) Got on the WL though, and decided to wait it out instead of buying the regular editon. Now it's sold out too. I just got an email that the wait list is closing soon, so I'm basically SOL. Bugger!!! Guess I'll grab one from AlterEgo or somewhere else before they disappear. This one's too good not to have in the collection!

Received my replacement Luke today and his sleeves are stitched to the wrong sides of the arms.

WTH? :monkey4

Yeah....kind of a let down on this one as well.

Not just the sleeves, but that is the major concern.

At this point I wish they could just charge me for a replacement fig.

Let me get the best parts off each and just return the other for refund.

Ugggghhhh.....It's been my month for buying lemons. :eek: :lol

So I got my replacement boot today, they sent the left boot which looks exactly the same as the left boot I already had :lol So I took the advice and worked it over with some paint thinner and now it looks fine... now I know to always listen to the advice of freaks :monkey3

Also got a new blaster, no bend on this one :rock

Holy horse****! Is there no end to the horror? I may have to wait on this one till it hits the retail shops. At least then I can see what I'm getting before laying out the cash. :monkey4

I'm really hesitant to pull the trigger now. There have already been way too many unpleasant experiences posted here for me! :emperor

:blissy So glad mine doesnt have any issues. Sure the blaster is bent but it still fits in the holster which is just fine on mine. No pants issues, no jacket issues. No real boot issues. Just hope my Leia and Ben are free of issues too. :lol

All in good fun:

2005034120291171959_rs.jpg

BTW, I love the lighting in your photos Ed!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

:blissy So glad mine doesnt have any issues. Sure the blaster is bent but it still fits in the holster which is just fine on mine. No pants issues, no jacket issues. No real boot issues. Just hope my Leia and Ben are free of issues too. :lol

Me too... Though Honestly I think we are in the majority there.

Usually its only posted if someone has issues, not if the figure is fine. So my guess is most figures come off w/o a hitch. Mine just had a couple of problems, but out of all the figures I've ordered from Sideshow this is the first one I've had to return pieces of.

Back