SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got my replacement Luke, looks fine and all, but the wrist is even worse than the last one :monkey2 Great figure all around, but lots of small issues throughout the customer base, a bit troubling.

put a drop of elmers glue in the wrist joint and work it till it dries. Will tighten up the joint.

I soaked them briefly in near boiling water then dried them with a hair dryer set on high. Made them just about perfect I thought.

I did the same thing when I weathered the jacket on mine. Soaked it, then hit it with a hair dryer. Perfect fit.

Wow, combined with your repaint I think you have about the best looking Bespin Luke out there! Great work :rock

Nice! Looks perfect!

Thanks guys. I'm real happy with him. This has always been my favorite version of Luke. Now I just need to pick one more Luke up to do a jacketless Dagobah version.

Just got my Luke this morning (Xmas pressie:D). Love it, but got one problem, one of his boots is slit completely down the back. No way of repairing it really. Will Sideshow send me just the boot I need, or will I have to send the whole figure back? Don't want to do that as I've got the exclusive

Mike, you should be able to just get the boot replaced, I was told by CS when I contacted them about my Luke that they have the whole figure returned when it's and issue with the base body or the head, which was my issue, but just a boot they should be able to just replace that out.

SWEET!

I got Bespin Luke for Christmas yesterday, and he's a fantastic figure! I really like him, thouhg it took me a while to learn how to futz something besides Jedi robes. Great figure nonetheless. :cool:

He's pretty cool. I actually bought a second so I could display the splint thing. That should be here Friday.

SWEET!

I got Bespin Luke for Christmas yesterday, and he's a fantastic figure! I really like him, thouhg it took me a while to learn how to futz something besides Jedi robes. Great figure nonetheless. :cool:

It's funny, in the films, I preferred the Jedi costume over everything for Luke, but as for Sideshow figures, I find the Bespin figure more visually fun and more fun to photograph, definitely glad I got him, and a great Christmas present for you Cap.

Thought I'd post pics - sorry for quality phone camera :monkey2:monkey1

This is the pose I've chosen to stick with as all the Jedi have their lightsabers in hand so this adds a little change - I've also given the cloths a black wash in some parts to simulate sweat marks and I think it works well, rather then having Wash-time t Luke

Back