SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last of the basic colored Phase II Clones I'll probably want, besides clean white. I hope they start knocking out the more "special" Clones from now on

I'll be getting two. But I still don't understand the need for a PPO. I mean the other Clones didn't need one. Sure these will be slightly more popular, but still, why make the bases ultra limited in the first place? :dunno

Oh I'd love to but my collecting dollar is really pinched with the school I work for letting me go.

Sorry to hear that. Looks like I'll be layed off in June.:monkey2

Josh, where you the boardie that was asking about teaching jobs in Cali awhile back?

Yeah, sadly budget cuts are nailing teachers right and left around here.

Sorry to hear that, Josh....had to take a salary cut myself recently(along with others at my small company) to keep my job, so I know what you mean about cutting back.

And if there's one thing that drives me crazy about all this is hearing teachers getting cut...insane. If there's one profession we need more of these days...it's teachers!

But not to derail here...

It'll be just one 501st for me as well....but I'm saving those rewards points for Cody! :D

Sorry to hear that. Looks like I'll be layed off in June.:monkey2

Josh, where you the boardie that was asking about teaching jobs in Cali awhile back?

Thanks man! That sucks. I hope you and I find something quickly.

No, but I'm open to looking anyplace. :lol

Sorry to hear that, Josh....had to take a salary cut myself recently(along with others at my small company) to keep my job, so I know what you mean about cutting back.

And if there's one thing that drives me crazy about all this is hearing teachers getting cut...insane. If there's one profession we need more of these days...it's teachers!

But not to derail here...

It'll be just one 501st for me as well....but I'm saving those rewards points for Cody! :D

Thanks JB! Yeah, it makes no sense to cut teaching jobs when classes are already overloaded with kids. I'm sorry man. Gotta keep a job though so thats a good thing. :) I'll bounce back though. Not the first rough thing to happen to me in the last year. :lol

I'd thought about using mine for that but I'll have some more built up by then.

I am happy with the exclusive stands cause I pass on em all.....get these cheaper elsewhere...! The coolest figures get the lamest exclusives... I dont get it.

Yeah, I don't care about the stand, but that's a nice looking figure. Sideshow's been doing a great job with these clones.

Oh I'd love to but my collecting dollar is really pinched with the school I work for letting me go.

Josh, that sucks. Where in Missouri are you? I live in the KC area and my wife is an educator and her district is on a hiring freeze. There are two science teachers for 6th grade and one is retiring this year, the district is not planning on replacing her. I asked the other 6th grade science teacher what the plan was and he responded with, "I guess I will have 60 kids in each class." :horror

I have actually gone back to school to get a teaching certificate, but things are not looking that great right now. When I first started the program everybody was telling me I would get able to get a job with "no problems" being a male middle school science teacher, oh well...

I hope everything works out for you guys, its always bumming to see misfortune happen to a fellow collector. Anyway, just excited to see how this guy'll look only shelf:lol
36c153db25fa7f5367cacb392e30aef37d463d6.jpg

Back