SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, that sucks. Where in Missouri are you? I live in the KC area and my wife is an educator and her district is on a hiring freeze. There are two science teachers for 6th grade and one is retiring this year, the district is not planning on replacing her. I asked the other 6th grade science teacher what the plan was and he responded with, "I guess I will have 60 kids in each class." :horror

I have actually gone back to school to get a teaching certificate, but things are not looking that great right now. When I first started the program everybody was telling me I would get able to get a job with "no problems" being a male middle school science teacher, oh well...

I actually live in the KC area myself. Pleasant Hill to be exact about 45 mins south of KC. Yeah, what they did here with me was cut the middle school tech stuff and move her down to my spot.

The market right now isn't good at all but from what I've seen there are plenty of math and science jobs out there. Haven't looked at the schools or grades but I've seen several like I said. Check out MoReap and Success link.

I hope everything works out for you guys, its always bumming to see misfortune happen to a fellow collector. Anyway, just excited to see how this guy'll look only shelf:lol
36c153db25fa7f5367cacb392e30aef37d463d6.jpg

Yeah, it sucks bad but I admit things like this help ya deal with it. :)

They won't do characters that are suited for main releases as SDCC items. Thats why you see things like CCC or Sith Eyes Anakin.

True but Han and Luke 2 pack as ST was pretty cool though.

Yeah, Con pieces tend to be cool to get, but not really anything so big a deal as to piss off people who might miss out on it. I think Rex and Cody have too much main stream marketability. Random standard Troop variate like we'll likely see this year is neat but unlikely to top a large number of must get lists.

This will be the only clone version I'll order two of.....! Love them all, but this is my most sought after in some ways. I am surprised at how much I am looking forward to the Grey version, however..!

That stand is hideous, and I really do hate that it has "501st Legion: Vader's Fist" on it. :monkey4

Still... I might get the Exclusive just so I can flip the stand and sell it to some 501st weenie somewhere. :lol

Just a reminder for those who want to order 2 - during a streamlined PPO, you will have to make 2 separate orders if that's what you'd like to do, as that's the way our system is set up (as normally it's only 1 per person and it's quickest to get people through the process without having to put in a QTY).

I don't even know why I have another screen open waiting for the PPO to open when I'll probably get it elsewhere since I don't care much for the stand:lol

Back