SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope they turn out like the preview, looks great, though it probably only means one as the identical weathering would be strange side by side, I did want 2 for Sith Anakin though

hope they turn out like the preview, looks great, though it probably only means one as the identical weathering would be strange side by side, I did want 2 for Sith Anakin though

you know.. I was starting to think the same thing about looking more then 2 looking too identical.

A Morrison sculpt should be save for the Jango figure first, IMHO.

I agree. Him or Cody anyway.

Besides, the way all the troopers are designed, all you need to do is buy a butt load of loose Jango heads from Toy Anxiety when they show up and they should work on all the clones head pegs.

Well you can't really fault Hasbro, it's actually the new Clone Wars series, they're trying to promote individuality with the Clones so they're showing them all helmetless with varieties of hair and scarring to show they're not all the same carbon copy even thought that's how they're made.

Well you can't really fault Hasbro, it's actually the new Clone Wars series, they're trying to promote individuality with the Clones so they're showing them all helmetless with varieties of hair and scarring to show they're not all the same carbon copy even thought that's how they're made.

True, but Hasbro has been doing the helmet thing for years now....

I don't think it'll be an issue with Sideshow, it just adds something to get approved and something more to make for a figure, unless the Morrison portrait really brings value to the figure at hand, I don't see them adding it. Jango, Cody and Rex I'm sure will have it, after that, who knows. Gree shouldn't have one for ROTS because you don't see him and his CW armor is more standard in deco so they can't 2 in 1 that figure, probably just do him from ROTS.

True, and SS will give us a separate head/helmet. Hasbro gives us head with bucket helmet. Looks horrid most of the time....so either way, I am cool with SS.....as long as the helemt was always separate -

I don't like Hasbro's helmets because they are soft and over-sized (I know it is necessary).

On the other Hand...if Sideshow wanted to do the individual DIFFERENT clone heads...I wouold be good with that.

When can we have a "san-deco" Phase II Clone Trooper?

Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg

Looks like the 41st Clone will have to be a stand-in until they finally decide to release a clean Phase II, but I would buy every single clone in that pic

Welcome Aries_Bell! I would buy every trooper seen in the image too, it might take years for Sideshow to make that happen though.:lol

Back