Statue SS Rinzler Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler I'm guessing 1/4 since it's been said this was listed as a SSC maquette, though that's also some wishful thinking too. Full reveal is Tuesday so we'll find out for sure then :D

It's not quite in the best pose, IMO. Should be hunched a bit lower and the left hand not turned up. Other than that it looks great.

From the pic it looks quite good, however the real question is will anything light up? I hope that at least the disc lights up if nothing else.

Tyler I'm guessing 1/4 since it's been said this was listed as a SSC maquette, though that's also some wishful thinking too. Full reveal is Tuesday so we'll find out for sure then :D

Thought i was mad for a bit.

This was listed as a Maquette on the ticker under the search bar, but was changed to "statue" :dunno

Last edited:
Thought i was mad for a bit.

This was listed as a Maquette on the ticker under the search bar, but was changed to "statue" :dunno
Ugh, not a good sign for me then. :monkey1
Well, seems like only the base lights up...
We'll know for sure tomorrow...
Looks pretty good!
I'd rather it be 1/6 scale so I can pose it along HT's Flynns...
:pray:
I really hope the whole thing lights up and not just the base. Also, I would have preferred if Rinzler was in a more crouched position rather than the one it seems they have him, or even all the way down in a pose like this:

sonslonewarrior.jpg

I hope tomorrow's reveal is all positive :pray:

Yeah i just saw the ticker under the search bar says Maquette, yet the preview page says statue.

What is the difference?

I'm not loving the base, seems too plain, i'd have prefered a light-up grid effect on a 3cm thick square with a little nameplate.

Idk the defined difference between the 2 so hopefully someone can answer that for us Nova. As for the base, have to agree with you it appears pretty boring. I mean, when you put it in perspective to the custom bases that maxx has been doing for Tron his look a thousand times better and much more "Tron".

Idk the defined difference between the 2 so hopefully someone can answer that for us Nova. As for the base, have to agree with you it appears pretty boring. I mean, when you put it in perspective to the custom bases that maxx has been doing for Tron his look a thousand times better and much more "Tron".

We can all agree MAXX does sick bases, but they'd be tough to mass produce. I have a feeling this is a base light up, but nothing else unfortunately.

We can all agree MAXX does sick bases, but they'd be tough to mass produce. I have a feeling this is a base light up, but nothing else unfortunately.
No argument there, but I hope it's a little bit more than a flat black base as it appears. Fingers crossed :pray:

Back