SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

I'm here! If I'm being completely honest, I think the likeness is a bit off from what I can see. But it could be the angle, and I don't really care anyway, it looks a hell of a lot better than the SSW piece, so I'm so excited right now. :banana :legolas Bring on Elf Boy!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm here! If I'm being completely honest, I think the likeness is a bit off from what I can see. But it could be the angle, and I don't really care anyway, it looks a hell of a lot better than the SSW piece, so I'm so excited right now. :banana :legolas Bring on Elf Boy!!!!!!!!! :D

:lol:rotfl

Glad your happy Havok...personally I have to say that I think the likeness looks fantastic so far...perhaps something a little off with the brow but that is it, and that could easily be the angle and the fact we can't see the whole sculpt yet!

I tried photoshopping a few of the squares off his face to get a better look. Looks like a great sculpt! I see Orlando Bloom in it. Now where am I gona find room for it!?!? :lol

scramble.jpg

I'll definitely be ordering this. If the EX doesn't come with a cloak then I'll just have one made.

mmm does actually look pretty cool, very tempted, i guess this will be out in the 3rd quarter :dunno or late second. maybe il be able to fit it into my busy schedule if its 3rd :D

The Potato chin 12'' is now useless.

lol...relax man i'm just kidding. second to Aragon he's my favorite of the Fellowship. you just can't deny that he's prettier than any girl most guys will ever date.
:lol No worries. I'd have to agree with you though, he is very pretty for a guy. :rotfl

looks like I will finally have a legolas figure in my collection :D

Looks better than the 12'' for sure.

I like it
Good cloth,nice position.Face it's quite near to Bloom in this frame...I'll have it!
(Sorry for my English,i'm Italian..)

Definitive Legolas IMO!

It would be nice if they put it up for order tonight.:banana

Back