SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

And better than the LSB.

5.jpg

This is better than the LSB.:monkey5

Definitely order this one. I'm wondering what the EX will have. Hopefully nothing wasted like Aragorn's EX, although the EX did work out for him better when the Production piece came out. As usual I'll order the EX, and hoping the face does NOT change come time they have the Productions pics up.

me too....been waiting for a big piece to waste mine on.
*sigh* it looks like it's gonna be a good piece....was so hoping they'd mess it up. Gotta get it now. :monkey2

Sideshow seems to understand that we LOTR collectors are a patient bunch...

This looks great though, and I can't wait to see more pictures featuring the portrait sculpt.

Would a straight swap for the bows be possible as the exclusive? I can't guess for the life of me what the exclusive might be. Maybe the Two Tower Leather Shoulder Armor pieces?

Here it is guys. Let the comments, negative or positive, begin. :D

scramble.jpg

he looks sad. A bit pre-early to judge this, for there are no gallery shots.

I'm glad a Legolas PF came out. You see I ordered the Berzerker EX and I admit I was little hesitant about keeping him because even though he's bad ass looking he wasn't a main character that some people would recognize. But with a Legolas PF I think the timing is perfect since they will go together perfectly and people wont have to wonder just who is this huge monster with all the arrows in him. When they see Legolas with his bow they'll get the depiction and purpose of both characters.

Well, I have to say that looks absolutely fantastic...I may actually be ordering this one in the end if the likeness stays as good as in that pic! :monkey3:lol

We're finally turning you to the good side!!! :banana :banana I actually like the word Legoland. :monkey3 :D

Well when the statue seems quality and the likeness is looking as good as that, it would be difficult to ignore! :lol But I will wait until the full reveal for final judgement!

And here was where I christened him Legoland:

Legoland_Entrance.jpg

:lol:lol

Back