SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

I kind of want to go to Legoland, I've heard it's a pretty fun place. :monkey3 :D

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it is Trevor's sculpt. :rock2

Good likeness thus far would be something to compliment other lotr pf nicely :)

He looks alright. I probably will pass on him since I doubt they do the Fellowship in this scale.

He looks alright. I probably will pass on him since I doubt they do the Fellowship in this scale.

As long as they do Gimli...And I'm sure he MUST be in the works...SS hasn't shown any Gimli love for a long time!

My plan would be to pose Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli together, since those three were pretty much together as a team from the end of FOTR through the to the end of the series. Would make for a great display IMO.

Legoland is only about 1 hour away from me...

perhaps they have a legolas made of legos :?

I took my family in July and didn't see Legolas, but we all had a really good time. Younger kids will have a blast--my three would love to go back again.

It'll be a pass
Wish they would have finished the "Fellowship" with Merry and Pippin and Gimli :(

My plan would be to pose Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli together, since those three were pretty much together as a team from the end of FOTR through the to the end of the series. Would make for a great display IMO.

That is my thought exactly and that's why I can't wait to preorder Legolas!

As long as they do Gimli...And I'm sure he MUST be in the works...SS hasn't shown any Gimli love for a long time!

Oh if I knew they had Gimli coming I'd get this for sure.

I think Gimli is a lock for the PF line. Even back when they were making 1/6 and announced the Hobbits, he is in between those sizes so it'd still have been more R&D. While in a PF the scale is more easily achieved. The question is whether or not the base will match or connect with Legolas or will they simply just produce a base. I would have loved to have had Aragorn on a base that could have connected with Frodo and then with this Legolas waiting for the rest of the Fellowship.

Oh if I knew they had Gimli coming I'd get this for sure.

I woudn't doubt it. The LOTR PF Line is still very strong and moreover Gimli is a character everyone's been asking for, both in 1:6 and 1:4 scale. I think Sideshow is clever enough.

I woudn't doubt it. The LOTR PF Line is still very strong and moreover Gimli is a character everyone's been asking for, both in 1:6 and 1:4 scale. I think Sideshow is clever enough.

I'm sure he'll happen but I'm not betting on it sadly.

Well, I have to say that looks absolutely fantastic...I may actually be ordering this one in the end if the likeness stays as good as in that pic! :monkey3:lol

Yes, yes, that's it Kara...come to the good side, you know your weak and can't resist! :lol

I'll be breaking my "1 PF for each franchise rule" for this one. I might even go back and reacquire a Frodo as well.

I'd be more inclined to buy Boromir than Gimli at this point. In fact, Boromir is the only Fellowship character I'm interested in for PF.

Back