SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

I noticed that Legolas does not come with the Galadhrim so an elven cloak may be out of the question since this is pre-Lothrien.

His face is slowly starting to appear,its all about the eyes and nose!,get them right and its going to be a great piece,the rest of him looks:drool

It looks like he has his Mirkwood bow so it wouldn't be accurate or him to have the Elven cloak.

It looks like he has his Mirkwood bow so it wouldn't be accurate or him to have the Elven cloak.

Didn't stop SS from including it with the 1/6 figure as the exclusive. I'm hoping he comes with the cloak anyways, he'd pose better next to Aragorn that way (and eventually, Gimli with his cloak too)...

Even if it would be a bit 'inaccurate' to have him come with the cloak based on the timeline of the story.

That's my .02¢

Gimli has to be next.

2350170386_167809f02c.jpg

Aye not bad, how about you? :) and, yes, I really do wish :monkey2:lol

Im pretty good...really starting to look forward to this piece, I think the likeness is pretty good from what I can see so far..

Im pretty good...really starting to look forward to this piece, I think the likeness is pretty good from what I can see so far..

Well I am certainly happy that you are looking forward to this piece...:)

Back