SS Han in Carbonite Pre-order 10/20/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$249.99
star-wars-han-solo-in-carbonite-sixth-scale-100310-04.jpg
star-wars-han-solo-in-carbonite-sixth-scale-100310-11.jpg
star-wars-han-solo-in-carbonite-sixth-scale-100310-13.jpg

I was going to consider maybe pre ordering this but when I saw the price of $250, there is no way in hell I will pay that price for this. I have too many other figures on my want list.

Wow, I was hoping this was at a reasonable price since my original Jabba one has chips and some cracks...
But seriously... $250.00 for a rehashed sculpt and that base?
No thanks!

I was actually waiting for this to be priced at $299.99:lol

As it stands, judging by people's reactions here, this should be very easy to get down the road before it's released.

Wow. $250 really is ridiculous. I've been able to justify a lot, but $250 for that? Some figures and statues I can justify, but this is essentially a block with some detail carved out on it. Very little areas that require special texture or paint. That is really pushing it. I'll just buy a plastic piggy bank for $10 on ebay...

This makes the Snowspeeder Pilot Luke look like the Sideshow deal of the year!

Luke comes with extra hands, lightsaber, hilt, a gun, alternate portraits... uh clothes... and all that articulation for only $20 more!

Han only comes with a pained grimace.

Looking at this and their R2-D2, where is the extra $100 coming from. I almost never complain about prices, but this is just beyond reason. I'll just wait for Hot Toys to make one. Perhaps a HT deluxe ESB Han and Carb figure etc.

Back