SS Han in Carbonite Pre-order 10/20/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phastroh

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'll get it since I don't own one and the PF is way too much for me.

Depending on the price of course since it's just a big paperweight

If this one lights up, or has a must have display base or hover mode, I'll be on, but I still have the Jabba's palace one which has always been excellent.

If this one lights up, or has a must have display base or hover mode, I'll be on, but I still have the Jabba's palace one which has always been excellent.

Like the previous polystone version, this is the ROTJ version of the block seen in Jabba's Palace, not the ESB version seen on Bespin.

There was a panel?

The one on display did not light up, and the 4 people at their booth that I asked all didn't know...

On Rebelscum you can search Comic Con panel and shows on the list Han in Carbonite with light up
If someone knows how to add a link could you please.

Last edited:
here are pictures from Comic Con carb.jpgcarb1s.jpg

Its strange but they have a ROTJ carbonite block on an ESB base. they should have made the correct one for the display

I mean seriously with this stuff. Why the big idiotic mystery? Just post the damn thing with features and photos. It's like a movie where everyone has to speculate and discuss it for weeks.

I like the mystery a little but if you announce a PO date you should post the info as well.

Happy with my repainted Hasbro version. It leans against the back of the cabinet. More than good enough . Unless this one melts away and reveals a Han figure with potbelly and hibernation sickness I'm good.

I mean seriously with this stuff. Why the big idiotic mystery? Just post the damn thing with features and photos. It's like a movie where everyone has to speculate and discuss it for weeks.

I like the mystery a little but if you announce a PO date you should post the info as well.
I don't get Sideshow's teaser for a pre-order thing. Just put the damn order page up instead of teasing it. Hot Toys does the full reveal the morning it goes up for pre-order in most cases. With Sideshow it's like we'll tease you a week beforehand and not show anything. It's not like they have the final product ready but I'm sure by now they have the promo pictures ready.

Back