SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01850.JPG
Quick pic. Just got him

Does anyone know the beginning number of the second batch? I just received 120/1000 and its full of issues. The main peg is rusted, all of the hands don't line up (especially the exclusive axe; almost seems to be falling off), the styrofoam box has mold spots and there's a chip on the base. Going to contact sideshow and hopefully get a replacement from the second batch.

Does anyone know number is the beginning of the second batch? I just received 120/1000 and its full of issues. The main peg is rusted, all of the hands don't line up (especially the exclusive axe; almost seems to be falling off), the styrofoam box has mold spots and there's a chip on the base. Going to contact sideshow and hopefully get a replacement from the second batch.

numbering is entirely random and has nothing to do with batches.

Does anyone know the beginning number of the second batch? I just received 120/1000 and its full of issues. The main peg is rusted, all of the hands don't line up (especially the exclusive axe; almost seems to be falling off), the styrofoam box has mold spots and there's a chip on the base. Going to contact sideshow and hopefully get a replacement from the second batch.

That's disgusting.. how can they allow something to ship with so many issues. It's sad they basically just care about pumping these out to the public with no care or passion for the piece

I usually shoot with my camera but here some with my phone. I'm going to make the shelves in even to put joker at the bottom and bane on the 2nd maybe. I'm nervous though because he's so heavy
20171214_225112.jpg
20171214_225116.jpg

Huh ...that's interesting. That Bane PF is so big that it looks like it could be in scale with those 1/3 scale Batman and Deathstroke.

Might be worth picking up some feet for your Bestas. Especially considering you don't have doors. It really cuts down on the dust to have them off of the floor by a few inches.

Huh ...that's interesting. That Bane PF is so big that it looks like it could be in scale with those 1/3 scale Batman and Deathstroke.

A 1/3 bane would be monsterous... they are working on the Bane from Arkham City atm

I don't know how I feel about feet on besta. Maybe building a 6 inch support box on the bottom to lift them up. I plan on moving the shelves to the right and making a sort of L to fill in that empty corner to put the rest of the prime 1s I have on order.

Do you think Spider-Man PF looks best in the middle shelf of a 3x1 BESTA, or the top or bottom?
I've had spidey on the top shelf before he does look good up there for me. It depends on how tall you are and how tall your guests are. I think he looks good in the middle too though. I think its best to look down on him a bit because his angle is looking up and shooting a we upward. I feel comfortable with PF joker being on the bottom because his head is so far tilted back looking up. It works better then most. Everything looks better at eye level though. DSC01930.jpg
DSC01935.jpg

Back