SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! i want to share with you my last custom heads i made for this statue :D. Hope you like it!

2hpiqyr.jpg

wqyq6v.jpg

zxn1w7.jpg

rjlfv4.jpg

mvrk7a.jpg

o79b9z.jpg

xm1sfs.jpg

2drz81i.jpg

2qu2mvd.jpg

Hi everyone one more time! This update is for one of my favourite carnage statues CARNAGE PREMIUM FORMAT BY SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES.The reason i bought it was to make Bagley's Head and the throwing axe, now i feel the figure has all his potential unleashed. I'm a big fan of the symbiotes and when i saw this Carnage PF for the first time one scene from the comics comes to me immediately (see the album), the debris in the base are very random and lots of statues has the same debris for base; very boring to me. I wanted to give a story to tell, Carnage had his origin in the Ravencroft asylum and what's more iconic for him that a brutal fight scaping from ravencroft, that debris are now from the asylum and not a random New York's building. the pose invites me to add a throwing axe bigger than the exclusive because it looks like a toy for me, very small and doesn't give the strengt enough the statue deserves.Thanks again for follow my work, you are the best as always.

I just picked up this carnage too less than a month ago. Underrated piece, and the one that reminds me the most from comic.

Back