SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao at the review and not because it's bad it was the color coding does nothing comment. I still haven't even received my final payment notice yet but got it for my IS Vader which is weird since these have gone out and he hasn't.

I'm totally scared what will be in the box. It's a crap shoot apparently.

retailers all have carnage for sale in stock yet i dont have my notice, super annoying

Chatted with SS and no info on even when I'll be charged still.

Sorry HUGE FAIL on this delivery.

They were like oh we ship in the order they were ordered. I know for a fact that's not true. Yeah customer service it's my first PO lmao.

Don't ship till you have all the POs period, the end. That would end the annoying fact that some got it and some didn't.

I know there's some who will say it's no big deal or calm down and that's fine but I don't like it that others got theirs last week and even if charged today which it won't it will be 2 weeks later for others.

I figure it will come 3-4 weeks after others got theirs and that is 120% bull crap. I may also ask to have them open and inspect mine.

Chatted with SS and no info on even when I'll be charged still.

Sorry HUGE FAIL on this delivery.

They were like oh we ship in the order they were ordered. I know for a fact that's not true. Yeah customer service it's my first PO lmao.

Don't ship till you have all the POs period, the end. That would end the annoying fact that some got it and some didn't.

I know there's some who will say it's no big deal or calm down and that's fine but I don't like it that others got theirs last week and even if charged today which it won't it will be 2 weeks later for others.

I figure it will come 3-4 weeks after others got theirs and that is 120% bull crap. I may also ask to have them open and inspect mine.

me too also chatted no info on when, sucks as i really want this, hopefully venom also ships really soon. I have same issue with prime 1 geralt, everyone got shipping notice but me, only ordered through sideshow cause i used my points

I'd say it will come 3-4 weeks after others and to be honest I will be making a big complaint. It's not acceptable to me that SS is that late on its own statue.

It is far more of a BS thing than being a baby about it. I stand by the idea none should ship unless all the POs are in the warehouse or at least knowledge of when the next shipment will arrive. I can definitely survive it's just crappy service. I know many spend $1000s but so do I. I have $7k in orders now and this year received about $2k already.

Hey maybe I'll get a discount off my Alien Dog lol

no doubt, seems the internet soapbox warriors that have been screaming their heads off for years have found their way into this forum....lol

lmao...ok. I have to go buy my tin hats...

doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming...doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....doomsday is coming.......doomsday is coming....

Yeah the irony is not lost eh, Lol

I can buy it on eBay already so great that I POed it last year. I'm almost not even wanting it at this point.

I may or may not just ditch the frikin NRD and put it toward my Prime 1 Optimus.

UPDATE: I emailed and asked to just forfeit the $48 and plus I had $48 off too so I'll take the rest if allowed and put it on Prime. They can keep Carnage even though I like it I'll live.

Though I understand there are some QC issues on this one, I'm keeping my PO at this point for several reasons:
1) I am a BIG Carnage fan.
2) The pose looks amazing with the outstretched arm
3) The price was really great on this one
4) Mine is second batch, so maybe it will be a little different, maybe not, who knows.

If it really is that bad with the magnets, I'll strengthen them, no problem. If some paint is missing I'll get some money back from SS and then take this to my touch-up guy in Toronto.

I'm not a fan whatsoever so getting it was because it is so cool. I've put in my request and who knows maybe it'll drop in a few years like a few others.

My Carnage EX is officially cancelled and $382 is back in my account only to go right out to Optimus Prime last night but what a nice discount lol

Can't rule out owning one but I'm happier in a way since somehow Prime was due to release around May but is now December.

Carnage is still looking good but of all the things if I had one complaint was that he was not as red as I had hoped. Maybe he's not supposed to be but that was one thing I loved on the proto/photo pix.

Best of luck to all.

this piece has really grown on me, pretty cheap on eBay...450 range for a statue these days aint bad. i want to see more reviews though, slow going in this thread...

It seems very affordable for what it is. Sideshow should start shipping them by the end of the month so I'd wait for more in hand reviews

Back