SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final flex and postage were on Christmas Day. Haven’t heard anything yet. I’m guessing they take a few days off over the holidays.

My final flex and postage were on Christmas Day. Haven’t heard anything yet. I’m guessing they take a few days off over the holidays.

You should be hearing something soon, especially with business back to usual.

Got Carnage today, and he looks great. The red is kind of a washed out red with black, it looks good. I was worried some pictures made him look orange. The tendrils are somewhat flexible which is really good I was concerned about breakage. No paint issues. The axe EX looks way better than I thought it would but the left hand does not fit snug regardless of I’m using the EX or not. I’m probably going to use the regular hand because it feels lighter and fits a little better. The magnets are strong I just worry about movement over time. No rusty pegs or other issues with mine!

Congrats, ComicGod!

Glad to hear yours arrived in great condition. Still waiting on mine, tho .....

Got Carnage today, and he looks great. The red is kind of a washed out red with black, it looks good. I was worried some pictures made him look orange. The tendrils are somewhat flexible which is really good I was concerned about breakage. No paint issues. The axe EX looks way better than I thought it would but the left hand does not fit snug regardless of I’m using the EX or not. I’m probably going to use the regular hand because it feels lighter and fits a little better. The magnets are strong I just worry about movement over time. No rusty pegs or other issues with mine!

Congrats. Post some pics when you can! :rock

97A7CEE4-9DED-4815-9FF4-BBF82A9A8E90.jpg
Congrats. Post some pics when you can! :rock

Glad to report that my Carnage is perfect! No rusted pegs and the magnets are strong. Love it compared to the com and I hope to get a photshoot done soon.

I'll probably wait until I sort out the issue with my Venom.

Glad to report that my Carnage is perfect! No rusted pegs and the magnets are strong. Love it compared to the com and I hope to get a photshoot done soon.

I think it's definitely an improvement over the comiquette. Agreed.

Glad to hear that it arrived well. Congrats!

I think it's definitely an improvement over the comiquette. Agreed.

Glad to hear that it arrived well. Congrats!

Thanks Chap! I still like my com but yeah, to my eyes this version is an improvement. I always thought the com was a bit too bulky.

What issues did your Venom have?

I’ll be getting my Carnage tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn’t have any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL it’s on payment plan I can’t help it :lol I get Venom and 2099 the same month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they ****-ed me over. I paid on Friday and still no shipping notice...even though I was told it would ship on Friday. :(

Peg doesn't fit in the base at all.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That sucks man, my leg goes in but not all the so it's not flush :(
Also had a slight chipped tooth on the ex head and warped black part of the base! Paint was pretty bad on the spider emblem on the back too couldn't even paint within the lines 😩
Waiting to hear back from Sideshow to see if they can send me a replacement one

Back