SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. :(

But I'm hoping to get a notice by tomorrow? Maybe? Dw is posted that they are finally going out.

If it goes out tomorrow, I should have it by week's end.

Hopefully you get it man. I want pics! We’ve been waiting for Miggy for a loooooong time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few quickies

Carnage1.jpg

Carnage2.jpg

Carnage3.jpg

Carnage4.jpg

Carnage5.jpg

Carnage6.jpg

Carnage8.jpg

Last edited:
Raikirik, are those cell phone pics or another digital camera?

Pics looks great.

I'm throwing around the idea to buy a new camera, and wondering what people are using.

​The pics look good. Best carnage statue I’ve seen.

I like this Carnage - and I agree the best one to date. I don't care for XMs.

I'm still waiting for Prime to weigh in....which will probably be another five years.

Raikirik, are those cell phone pics or another digital camera?

Pics looks great.

I'm throwing around the idea to buy a new camera, and wondering what people are using.
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Hey Chap, I currently use a Canon 80D with a surprsingly decent 135mm kit lens!

I used to have a Canon Rebel XT and I remember Skiman actually asked me what kind of camera I used back then lol. I was also using the kit lens at the time which isn't nearly on the same level as the one I'm using now.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Welp. Seems like my luck has struck out. After 11 Sideshow pieces (2 from ebay 9 from sideshow) without issue I've got my second in a row. My FO Stormtrooper had a busted leg and now (although not as serious) my carnage with a slightly damaged shipper & art box plus a rusty peg and some awful paint on the knee.
8ed5ec5addd4565a76b0d5e781aff85b.jpg
e90a6de7cb6e7cb0b75c1d97d82738ee.jpg
4fd9ee5c8743a0cdf40b233c46ddcbd0.jpg
3f7a707acb6ad0e1523b21d390db3538.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Hey Chap, I currently use a Canon 80D with a surprsingly decent 135mm kit lens!

I used to have a Canon Rebel XT and I remember Skiman actually asked me what kind of camera I used back then lol. I was also using the kit lens at the time which isn't nearly on the same level as the one I'm using now.

Thanks for info. I need to look into it more. I really like what you've showed though in terms of 'photo chops.' Thanks again for sharing. :rock

I want to start to share my photos here, but my camera sucks. :lol

Thanks for info. I need to look into it more. I really like what you've showed though in terms of 'photo chops.' Thanks again for sharing. :rock

I want to start to share my photos here, but my camera sucks. :lol

Lol you should just go for it! Often you don't need stellar equipment to take pretty decent pictures.

20180118_112232.jpg

This was with my phone.

What kind of phone do you have??? [emoji38]

I don't think I can get photos like this from mine. I take it lighting means everything.
I have a Galaxy S7 Edge. Lighting is a huge factor!

Back