SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I have the original coms and while I like them and see no reason to order these they are growing on me as well....doubt I'll order them still....:dunno:slap:lol

yeah I have the original coms and while I like them and see no reason to order these they are growing on me as well....doubt I'll order them still....:dunno:slap:lol

Yeah, I also own the coms, including Rhino, and Goblin on order. With these rising prices, not to mention dwindling space, the madness has to stop somewhere. I'll be content just building the Spidey collection from there, awaiting more baddies, Doc Ock being the immediate prime target. Hope the wait will be reasonable, and SS does not decide to ditch the line prematurely.

I have the original Venom com, but really didn't like the Carnage so I passed. I am loving this new Carnage, even more than the XM version, and will definitely be ordering.

So, when I was at the SS booth NYCC I was blown away by venom and carnage (who I am a bigger fan of) didn't wow me. When I went back for the scavenger hunt I stared at them again. I noticed the more i looked at carnage the more I liked him. I want to see the EX on him! I do not have either Venom or Carnage com but SS Venom beats out XM for me as for carnage we will see.

Wonder how long will that take ...P1 has been really slow to show their Venom.

I could get behind that rule. I don't play with my statues so I'm not changing them once displayed. Most COH arent that great anyway.

I don't mind a COH with my statues if they make sense. However, if SSC isn't going to offer a COH, then there should never be a neck seam. I mean ever. Look at the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ. There's no COH for the HULK but there's a very visible neck seam on him. Why? It's absolutely unnecessary.

I don't mind a COH with my statues if they make sense. However, if SSC isn't going to offer a COH, then there should never be a neck seam. I mean ever. Look at the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ. There's no COH for the HULK but there's a very visible neck seam on him. Why? It's absolutely unnecessary.

Perhaps it's easier to paint a head sculpt nicer when it is separate from the rest of the body? Perhaps it's most cost effective if sideshow makes a head sculpt separate for when returns happen due to customers "not accepting" the paint job on the head? It's a lot cheaper to replace and ship a new head sculpt than it is to replace an entire figure.

Perhaps it's easier to paint a head sculpt nicer when it is separate from the rest of the body? Perhaps it's most cost effective if sideshow makes a head sculpt separate for when returns happen due to customers "not accepting" the paint job on the head? It's a lot cheaper to replace and ship a new head sculpt than it is to replace an entire figure.

Sorry, but when head sculpts are separate from the body, it's easy for paint apps on it to not to match the body. Just look at the last green HULK PF. Hardly any of those head sculpts match the color green of his body. If paint apps are good from the get go, there would be no need for returns. Bottom line, neck seams look bad and are unnecessary if there's no COH on a piece. What collector wants unnecessary visible seams on any of their pieces? I think they look horrible and really take away from a statue.

Sorry, but when head sculpts are separate from the body, it's easy for paint apps on it to not to match the body. Just look at the last green HULK PF. Hardly any of those head sculpts match the color green of his body. If paint apps are good from the get go, there would be no need for returns. Bottom line, neck seams look bad and are unnecessary if there's no COH on a piece. What collector wants unnecessary visible seams on any of their pieces? I think they look horrible and really take away from a statue.
100% agree. I never understood why Sideshow heads are painted in a different factory than the bodies on recent statues. That is the only thing I can think of regarding the heads not matching the same color.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On Sideshow blog.
1125x682_previewbanner_CarnagePF.jpg

Last edited:
Back