Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok thanks.

I should know by April if I can afford this. Just hope by then there are still pre orders. The big chap is meant to be released in March/April so this should be out June/July or maybe July/August.

I hope its out by then. It'll help me plan my expenses well without being too heavy on the wallet.

I concur on that. Sometimes Sideshow gives a too human pose to their non human characters. Doing that gives the statue the appearence of a guy in a suit instead of a real and believable creature.

Indeed, the producers of the four alien movies spent a lot of money in R&D to avoid the guy-in-a-suit syndrome. Same applies to the Predator, Robocop etc movies.
Yes! :exactly:

Guy-in-a-suit. Thats exactly what the Big Chap looks like. Blame the pose for it.

r u talk!nG abouT biG Chap MaquettE

Yes. I am. Its the maquette that has the standing pose, doesn't it? :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

The 1/4 scale Big Chap Maquette? Really? That's how the Alien's body looked. Like a guy in a suit..

..."Kane's son"

Alien, but with some human characteristics...

Hate the Nosferatu pose on it, though.

I particularly was referring to the 1/6 scale statue, with its pose that is like "oh _____* my keys!!"

IMG_1897.JPG

The 1/4 maquette has a weird dracula pose on its own, which may we finally like in the in-hand pics, or maybe not we'll see.

I particularly was referring to the 1/6 scale statue, with its pose that is like "oh _____* my keys!!"

IMG_1897.JPG

The 1/4 maquette has a weird dracula pose on its own, which may we finally like in the in-hand pics, or maybe not we'll see.

Yeah thats the one I was interested in but it reminds me of Spiderman pose. :lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

there r some sequence in the movie where alien looks actually standing......

Thats wot kids do for pocket money!
I just finished University so its just going to take a while to get a job cause of the economic situation at the moment.

Here in Spain we have an unemployment rate right now of 22,5% :slap Here you have to survive first, then buy statues. Bad times for collecting :lol

Back