Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of new arrivals this week.

Some quick pics.

The detail of the first one is absolutely incredible! The texture and attention to detail is awesome, I think this may now be my favorite bust.

SS Captain America 1:1 Bust

Last edited:
Thanks for all of positive comments!!!

Walking through a hobby store and stumbled upon this beauty today. Asked the store clerk how much, he says $200. I paid and walked out before he even knew what happened.:lol

This piece is absolutely stunning!!! The pose and movement of this piece is second to none. If it was 1/4 scale, it would undoubtedly be my favourite Spidey statue.

Kotobukiya Spider-Man

AWESOME pics for cool acquisition my friend ;)

Score!!! Squider, Great Great Pic's of the Web Slinger, Great Post WOW!

FANASTIC shots, squider!!! LOVE that Koto Spidey :rock :rock :rock

Thanks guys!

Wow...nice pics...and where did you get the koto Spidey, and did they have any more?

The hobby store in WEM, first floor next to HMV, can't remember the name of it though. They carry Sideshow products too but they're ridiculously expensive and only have the regular versions. I think they made a mistake with the price sticker on the box at $200. The register came up with $320 but he says that can't be right and adjusts it down to the sticker. I paid, walked briskly out just like those IKEA commercials thinking "start the car, start the car".:lol

I didn't see any others but call them, maybe they have more in the back.

What a steal on the Spidy
I also think he is one of the best ever made

Also your so right about the Cap Bust

Great pics, thanks for sharing

Get acquisitions man! So do you like the Cap bust better or Batman?

Looking forward to seeing your pics of Optimus. Are you pretty happy with him?

Get acquisitions man! So do you like the Cap bust better or Batman?

Looking forward to seeing your pics of Optimus. Are you pretty happy with him?

Oh yeah, I definitely prefer Cap over the Batman. Much more detail and overall the proportions look better IMO.

Optimus is still in transit but should be here this week. Many pics to follow!!!

Well, I finally have it! After making my biggest blunder as a collector of cancelling my exclusive order, I have a Prime, albeit a regular version, sitting on my shelf.

I know it's a cliche but this statue has to be seen in person to be appreciated, pictures truly do not do this piece justice. I think one of my reasons for cancelling this was because it looked too thin. Even after seeing the in hand pics, it still looked thin but after reading the feedback from the owners, I decided to take the plunge. It is the absolute truth, this piece does NOT look thin in person. Even my wife, who cares nothing for my collection, thinks Prime looks great and is now her favorite piece of my collection.

Anyways, enough babble and even though these pics will not do this piece justice, especially cause I didn't dust it off enough, here they are....

SS Optimus Prime Maquette

Back