Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'm looking forward to getting my Pred 2 bust today. Hope it looks as good as yours does.

WHOA! I can Honestly state that I personally in for a Visual Treat when I visit your Collection and I agree with, the Big Guy being underrated, that said, what type of Camera do you use? I know this question has been asked and answered many times but the quality and sharpness is Very Impressive, there are times that my Kodak C653 just don't cut it, Great Great Pic's and Post; Squider

Fantastis shots, Squider :clap :clap :clap :clap

Still love this Hulk piece.

Very cool Hulk nature shots! Green on green! :rock

Thank you gentlemen!!!

WHOA! I can Honestly state that I personally in for a Visual Treat when I visit your Collection and I agree with, the Big Guy being underrated, that said, what type of Camera do you use? I know this question has been asked and answered many times but the quality and sharpness is Very Impressive, there are times that my Kodak C653 just don't cut it, Great Great Pic's and Post; Squider

Thanks Colossus, I aim to please!!!

The recent pics are taken with a Nikon D800 with a Nikkor 85mm 1.4G lens. Older pics were taken with a Nikon D3 with a variety of lenses but mainly the macro 100mm.

Great pics my friend ;)

Merci beaucoup, mon ami!

Last edited:
Love all of your shots, my man! Keep it up!

Props for an outstanding collection...you could charge admissions to walk through your house, dude! To think...this exists in my home town!

Love all of your shots, my man! Keep it up!

Props for an outstanding collection...you could charge admissions to walk through your house, dude! To think...this exists in my home town!

Thanks neighbour!

Pizza and beer can get you in anytime, oh and chocolate milk for my daughter!:duff:lol

I so much Appreciate the reply with the info, I will keep a eye out for it next time I am out and about, again Thank You; Squider

You're welcome!:hi5:

How is the baby girl now? I know she's all big, walking and talking now. What is she almost three now?

She is doing fantastic, thanks for asking! Talking now with attitude!

She turned 3 in March, the time is flying by.

Here's a pic of my favorite collectable from a recent trip to the Mayan Riviera.

Last edited:
She is doing fantastic, thanks for asking! Talking now with attitude!

She turned 3 in March, the time is flying by.

Here's a pic of my favorite collectable from a recent trip to the Mayan Riviera.

I still remember the first photos you posted of her when she was a few months old...:love I still remember you posting when you were getting ready to have her.

You are so right about time flying by. My two girls are 16 & 15 now and I'm always telling them that. I've been so caught up in their lives from birth that the years have sped up on me. Seeing your baby girl's picture this morning, I had to cook my girls breakfast in bed. I miss them being that little. Thanks for sharing that adorable picture of her and she's a big girl now...:clap

Enjoy because the next time you turn around she'll be turning 16...:( Then the boys start to come in to play...:mad:

I still remember the first photos you posted of her when she was a few months old...:love I still remember you posting when you were getting ready to have her.

You are so right about time flying by. My two girls are 16 & 15 now and I'm always telling them that. I've been so caught up in their lives from birth that the years have sped up on me. Seeing your baby girl's picture this morning, I had to cook my girls breakfast in bed. I miss them being that little. Thanks for sharing that adorable picture of her and she's a big girl now...:clap

Enjoy because the next time you turn around she'll be turning 16...:( Then the boys start to come in to play...:mad:

Thanks for this post IL, it caught me off guard.:duff

Your welcome, my pleasure regarding the pic. I often think of posting more of her pics here but the wife tells me that's not what the members want to see. Kinda agree with her on that.

And from the sounds of it, your daughters should be thanking me, they got a surprise breakfast in bed from a great dad.:lol

Back