Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback as always!:hi5:

So where does he rank in your collection squider? Any chance you could put him next to the cm pred for shots? That's who I plan to put this next to. Did you sell all your 1:1 busts?

He is definitely the definitive Wolverine piece in my collection. Not only because of it's size but the execution of the mixed media. The fabric is undoubtedly the best on any statue I have seen. The claws look fantastic, plastic or not, the chrome paint makes them look real. The pose and overall presence of the statue exemplifies Wolverine's personality. With respect to the rest of the collection, he is definitely in the top 5.

Pics next to the CM Predator more than likely won't happen, I'm sorry. The CM is downstairs and I don't want to take the chance of carrying Wolverine down there as it is heavy and awkward to carry.

As for the 1:1 busts, I still have them but they're scattered around the house. Some are gone to other homes but have been replaced with some of the newer Marvel and DC 1:1's. Just haven't had a chance to take new collection pics.

Didn't see the new photos of Wolvie, but boy does your photos tell a thousand stories about this piece.

How do you feel about the open ES for these bad boys?

I can see myself getting one of these LSF, but no way I can see going past that amount. Just the no ES killed it for me.

Thanks for all positive feedback gents!:duff

Didn't see the new photos of Wolvie, but boy does your photos tell a thousand stories about this piece.

How do you feel about the open ES for these bad boys?

I can see myself getting one of these LSF, but no way I can see going past that amount. Just the no ES killed it for me.

The open ES on the high price items doesn't really bother me. I don't believe an open ES necessarily means that they'll produce thousands of these over the years. At $2000 per statue, the market limits itself and my guess is that for a popular character such as Wolvie, the number produced will be around 500 max. The Wolf Predator LSF is another good example of limited numbers even for an open ES.

One positive thing I notice with an open ES piece is that it seems to make the flippers nervous about ordering and the true fans of the piece end up with the statues in their hands.:clap

Thanks for all positive feedback gents!:duff

The open ES on the high price items doesn't really bother me. I don't believe an open ES necessarily means that they'll produce thousands of these over the years. At $2000 per statue, the market limits itself and my guess is that for a popular character such as Wolvie, the number produced will be around 500 max. The Wolf Predator LSF is another good example of limited numbers even for an open ES.

One positive thing I notice with an open ES piece is that it seems to make the flippers nervous about ordering and the true fans of the piece end up with the statues in their hands.:clap

And they probably can make enough spare parts. :eek Awesome collection btw

How are you able to take those kind of pictures. What camera or lens are you using? Also you got an awesome collection.

Love all your shots, it makes the statue appear as it is real live mutants and robots in your backyard :)

Back