Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Without beating a dead horse, yes the crown could have been painted a lot better but the sculpt is so good that I can overlook the crown for now. I know it's been said a thousand times before, but it truly does look better in person than in the pics.

There's a reason why the man had some of his collection photo pictures in one of Sideshow collectible books. Just can't remember the Vol. of the book SQM3 was featured.

This man is good at what he does.

Wow, congrats on that amazing piece!!

Great pics too! :clap

Congrats on the Pred 2 LSB Squider :clap Looks amazing!

You take amazing pictures my friend. You truly have an amazing collection.

AWESOME collection, AMAZING pics, and great acquisitions my friend ;)

Thanks fellas, as always I appreciate the feedback!!!

I must say this is still one of my favorites in my Collection also, you do the piece Major Justice

Whoa! This is more Impressive than the 1st Predator Bust, the colors and your style of photography, Excellent Post

Thanks Colossus, glad you enjoy them.

There's a reason why the man had some of his collection photo pictures in one of Sideshow collectible books. Just can't remember the Vol. of the book SQM3 was featured.

This man is good at what he does.

Thanks IronLungs, it's feedback like this that makes taking the time to take the pics so gratifying! :duff

Volume 11 but who's counting. :eek::lol

One of my favourite SYS threads. Love your collection & how you display them. You take brilliant pictures of your statutes to, some times tempting me in to wanting pieces I never originally wanted at all :lol

I can't wait for my collection to grow as big as yours. It's going to take quite awhile :)

Great to be back!!! :hi5:

Only problem is I see how much you have acquired in the past few years and it makes me sad to see how many great pieces I missed out on.:(:lol

Dont worry, my time is coming! I will buy only a few each year. Its now your time to go and spend all your money! :wave

Great to be back!!! :hi5:

Only problem is I see how much you have acquired in the past few years and it makes me sad to see how many great pieces I missed out on.:(:lol

Oh, you may know this already but I am involved with ARH Studios, so I like to see that you buy at least one statue from us! :wave

One of my favourite SYS threads. Love your collection & how you display them. You take brilliant pictures of your statutes to, some times tempting me in to wanting pieces I never originally wanted at all :lol

I can't wait for my collection to grow as big as yours. It's going to take quite awhile :)

Thanks for that, great way to start the day!:duff

Trust me, your collection will be huge before you know it.

Oh, you may know this already but I am involved with ARH Studios, so I like to see that you buy at least one statue from us! :wave

Cool!

So if I tell them I know you or enter "averone" for the discount code, I'll save 50%?:lol

Great Update and awesome pictures, congrats !

Thank you sir.

Back