Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen so many pictures of this, but never saw so much of the fine detail. Changes my opinion of the piece. Your photos are second TO NONE! :clap

Wow, congrats on the Optimus Prime! I saw it in person at SDCC 2010, and I was floored by it. It's what dragged me over to Sideshow's booth to take a look around...I had 0 SS pieces before that day, and well, the rest is history.

Great pics, as always!

(Can't believe you risked taking him outside with all of the spontaneous thunderstorms and rain we've been having lately!!)

I've seen so many pictures of this, but never saw so much of the fine detail. Changes my opinion of the piece. Your photos are second TO NONE! :clap

Thanks again King, appreciate the feedback!!!

Wow, congrats on the Optimus Prime! I saw it in person at SDCC 2010, and I was floored by it. It's what dragged me over to Sideshow's booth to take a look around...I had 0 SS pieces before that day, and well, the rest is history.

Great pics, as always!

(Can't believe you risked taking him outside with all of the spontaneous thunderstorms and rain we've been having lately!!)

:lol It's funny you mentioned that, I had to stop half way through when I felt a few drops. Moved everything inside and waited for 15 minutes until it passed over.

It is an impressive piece, the details are incredible. Hopefully we'll see a second maquette introduced at the SDCC.:pray:

Congrats!!! I cancelled for the same reason you did - he looked too thin, especially the legs. It's interesting to hear that the in person experience is so different though! I might have to reconsider my stance on this one...

Congrats!!! I cancelled for the same reason you did - he looked too thin, especially the legs. It's interesting to hear that the in person experience is so different though! I might have to reconsider my stance on this one...

Completely different when viewing in person.

Whenever you're up north stop by and have a look!

So where does he rank in your collection squider? Any chance you could put him next to the cm pred for shots? That's who I plan to put this next to. Did you sell all your 1:1 busts?

Back