Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this piece at a LCS and just couldn't pass it up, it's way too cool!

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

You take some of the best pictures I have seen on the board! The last Vader pic is great!!

What kind of camera do you have?

You take some of the best pictures I have seen on the board! The last Vader pic is great!!

What kind of camera do you have?

Thanks King, I appreciate that!

I use a Canon Rebel XTi that I just recently got for X-Mas. Excellent camera, easy to use and not too expensive.

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

Last edited:
EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE GREAT WORM:

THIS GUY HAS THE GREATEST COLLECTION IMO ON THIS BORAD.

EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE GREAT WORM:

THIS GUY HAS THE GREATEST COLLECTION IMO ON THIS BORAD.

Ummmm...I don't know about that but thank you.:eek:

There are some INCREDIBLE setups I have seen on this forum and hope everyone's collection keeps growing. Keep the pics coming everyone!

Thats Cool lookin Iceman, just a quick ? how tall is he and what is the run on him?, I have been thinking about getting one. and is the detail in person alot better? Thanks

hey Squider, you take great photos !
What kind of camera do you have ?
I'm guessing Canon Rebel Xti with 50mm f/1.2 or f/1.4 ?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thats Cool lookin Iceman, just a quick ? how tall is he and what is the run on him?, I have been thinking about getting one. and is the detail in person alot better? Thanks

The statue is approx. 12" tall including the base. The frosty one has a run of 1500 and there is also a clear version which has a run of 300. Honestly, the detail on this piece, in person, is not a whole lot better. I thinking because of the lack of 'color' some of the detail gets washed out. I had a hard time taking pics of this one because it was difficult to focus.

IMHO, it's not Bowen's best work but because I ordered it from my LCS, I felt obligated to buy it. Just my 2 cents.

The statue is approx. 12" tall including the base. The frosty one has a run of 1500 and there is also a clear version which has a run of 300. Honestly, the detail on this piece, in person, is not a whole lot better. I thinking because of the lack of 'color' some of the detail gets washed out. I had a hard time taking pics of this one because it was difficult to focus.

IMHO, it's not Bowen's best work but because I ordered it from my LCS, I felt obligated to buy it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the reply SquiderM3, He's still Cool lookin I guess I am just going to have to see him in person to make up my mind, The 300 run sounds interesting I will have to keep a eye out for that version.

I agree you take stunning phots and you're collection is also stunning, i'm very jealous of you're Dr Doom.

Back