Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squider, those are some of the sharpest and clearest hi-resolution photographs yet. What camera and lens combination are you using?

amazing collection dude , seriously one of the best. I too wouldn't mind knowing what camera you are using , wouldn't mind upgrading in the next few months.
Brilliant stuff , keep it up. :D

simply amazing collection!! Very very very classy setup.

If I might ask, what cabinets are you using to display your larger pieces? Like the Pred Maquette and Lord of Darkness PF.
The cabinets look really nice and the lighting is great too!

Squider, those are some of the sharpest and clearest hi-resolution photographs yet. What camera and lens combination are you using?

amazing collection dude , seriously one of the best. I too wouldn't mind knowing what camera you are using , wouldn't mind upgrading in the next few months.

Thanks for the compliments. The camera I use is the Canon Rebel XTi with the stock 18-55mm lens. I have a macro on order but haven't received it yet. Awesome camera, easy to use and not that expensive.

simply amazing collection!! Very very very classy setup.

If I might ask, what cabinets are you using to display your larger pieces? Like the Pred Maquette and Lord of Darkness PF.
The cabinets look really nice and the lighting is great too!

The cabinets are made by a company called Universal, stumbled upon them at a furniture store and were the only ones that I could find that would fit the larger PF's.

If my collection should grow like that in only one year, I wouldn't have enough money for food!:monkey1

Amazing collection containing all my favourite statues that I don't have yet.:google

YOU'VE GOT ALL OF SIDESHOW'S BEST PIECES .CONGRATS. :rock

Thanks Stephan and Shai for the comps, here are some pics of my Ryu, #143 0f 175

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get those cabinets??? This is one of the best collections I have every seen!

Back