Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection man ! And as we've heard before, great display too !

Some very nice pieces, my favourites are the Predator Maquette and Doom PF !

He doe's have one awesome collection but the best i've ever seen is "yexel" he has more stuff than toys r us. :rotfl

I don't agree.
Yexel's collection is huge, but it lacks quality in my opinion. I don't like all the toys and I don't like the life size statues (they look so plastic-like).

I prefer this collection !

Keep on bringing those nice pictures !

I don't agree.
Yexel's collection is huge, but it lacks quality in my opinion. I don't like all the toys and I don't like the life size statues (they look so plastic-like).

I prefer this collection !

Keep on bringing those nice pictures !

It's all personal preference really anyway isn't it? all i know is i'd love both collections. :cool:

Thanks. Right camera, wrong lens, I use the stock 18-55mm. I have the 50mm but find it difficult for capturing statues.

I am surprised that those shots were taken with the kit lens !
I think 'P1X4R' take his pictures with much more expensive 50mm f/1.4 or f/1.2, but there isn't much difference in quality!
Must be due to good natural lighting and tripod ! :monkey3

Hard Hero Gladiator AP 35/100 arrives...

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

Now you've got the holy grail!:drool

I like your statues as much as i like your pictures! I think I need to spend some money on a good camera...:monkey3

The statue is approx. 12" tall including the base. The frosty one has a run of 1500 and there is also a clear version which has a run of 300. Honestly, the detail on this piece, in person, is not a whole lot better. I thinking because of the lack of 'color' some of the detail gets washed out. I had a hard time taking pics of this one because it was difficult to focus.

IMHO, it's not Bowen's best work but because I ordered it from my LCS, I felt obligated to buy it. Just my 2 cents.

I think it looks great... I'm really impressed by it! Look looks exactly like ICE!

Back