Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#369 arrived today!

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Fantastic collection. The fact you put it together in one year makes it even more impressive. Did you get most of the pieces from eBay or is there some secret place in Edmonton Mall? :lol

Fantastic collection. The fact you put it together in one year makes it even more impressive. Did you get most of the pieces from eBay or is there some secret place in Edmonton Mall? :lol

:lolMost of the catch up pieces were from eBay. There actually is a store in the mall that sells SS but he's pretty expensive and doesn't get any exclusives.

No matter how many stars this thread is given, you've got a PERFECT collection!!! Again, Congrats :duff

:bow :bow :bow

You have a spectacular collection, and it is displayed perfectly!! You should be very proud of your collection, you have some of Sideshows VERY best in there!

Sweet Scores, Darth Maul very cool, Magdalena and Black Cat very sexy, those close ups of black have convinced me i want one and magdalena pic;s make up mind even more

Last edited:
That is Frazetta's Death Dealer by Bowen.. If you like that check out C.S. Moore's Barbarian and Death Dealer II.. Also Reelart is production a Death Dealer III.. One can never have enough Frazetta IMO..

Nice collection and well thought out display..

:lecture
the death dealer is is my absolute fave from frazetta !!!! awesome collection & as others said......displayed perfectly.

Back