Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! very sweet. only 1 year??? That's probably where I'm at, and you have some of the pieces I've given up on (doom, IM, Xmen/Sent #1, hulk vs spidey). Good job. Great lighting, looks classy as hell.

Lovely display, awesome collection.Really Love your Marvel stuff...Congratulations!!!...more pics soon please!!! :rotfl

ONE YEAR
WOW !!! AWSOME !!
fellow canadian !
YAY!

man you have an amazing collection.
I want that predator maquette so bad.
man that millenum falcon is like 2k

Last edited:
ONE YEAR
WOW !!! AWSOME !!
fellow canadian !
YAY!

man you have an amazing collection.
I want that predator maquette so bad.
man that millenum falcon is like 2k

Thanks Solid and everyone else for the comments, much appreciated.

The MR Falcon was not that much, it is not the SE, just the LE which can now be picked up for around $1200. As a fellow Canadian you know that a lot of times it's not the piece but the shipping to Canada that hurts. The Falcon for shipping alone was $300.

And yes, the Predator Maquette is awesome, my personal favorite!

Old pics from Nov.07

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

Last edited:
WOW dude, this is one impressive, expensive collection.

Question. Who made the Batman statue that is pictured next to Supes in post #3?

:bow Very nice my friend.

OMG.... Look don't take this the wrong way, i'm in a great relationship and i love my girlfriend so much (she's the only one i've found that puts up with me) but will you marry me... all that after one year OMG
seriously matey great collection, thanks for posting it.
:monkey5

Wow that is one beautiful collection!!! Congrats on aquiring some of the most sought after pieces. And I love how everything is displayed...very classy!! :rock :rock :rock And I agree with what others have said about Doom on the glass shelves....that would scare the crap out of me!!

WOW dude, this is one impressive, expensive collection.

Question. Who made the Batman statue that is pictured next to Supes in post #3?

:bow Very nice my friend.

It's the DC Direct Batman sculpted by Tim Bruckner based off the art of Jim Lee. It was issued a few years back as part of the 'Hush' series which included the Superman next to it.

OMG.... Look don't take this the wrong way, i'm in a great relationship and i love my girlfriend so much (she's the only one i've found that puts up with me) but will you marry me... all that after one year OMG
seriously matey great collection, thanks for posting it.
:monkey5

Wow, a compliment like that is enough to make me want to sell off my collection and never look back.:lol:lol:lol

Seriously though, thanks for the compliments. I have some pieces coming in the next couple of months that I am pretty excited about and will post as they arrive.

I'm concerned about the glass as well, But that one Hell of a collection, especially if it only a year old! Love the next clear display... I hate clutter!
Nice!

Very nice collection! I may have to pay you a visit next time I'm in Edmonton. When no one is home of course. :D

Back