Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to the Assassin's Creed figures? Connor and Edward Kenway. Thought they should have been out by now

any word on what the titanfall figure will cost? after the price hike of the origins figures I'm guessing they will go for 150 plus

The Assassin's Creed figures were supposed to be out a few months ago, not sure what's going on.

Ugh, I was thinking about getting Kain as he is my favorite Final Fantasy character.

But that price, coupled with the fact that this is one of the "Variant" anime-ish designs for the FF PlayArts Kai makes this a pass for me.

Too much bright purple and pink!!!

Who said the Assassins Creed figures have been pushed back?

Some of the Edward ones are available over here in the UK from forbiddenplanet.com, so i would imagine that they would be out in Asia and the US by now, at least in some places

We usually get things last over here in Europe, so i'd find it strange some be out over here and nowhere else

Said on a play arts kai facebook page I follow. They were correct on the batgirl delay, and have been on other ones so am assuming they are correct on this one.

This thing is so sick:
Play-Arts-Kai-Arkham-Origins-Deathstroke-3.jpg

I love it. Its sad that I dont own any freaking game figures. I want that robin and deathstroke the most.

Back