Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be getting deathstroke... and probably robin, dont like origin batman head, maybe if the actual released product looks better ill buy

Dam, if I wasn't so massively disappointed by Origins, I'd have loved picking that Batman up.

Don't think I'll be able to resist Deathstroke though.

Don't worry...there's the Arkham Knight Batman (you KNOW it's coming).

Not necessarily true. Rising Raiden came out pretty soon after the game launched and there was the PAK that came with the LE

Same as MGSV:GZ is doing now, I would think they'll be out not long after the game is released. Especially in Asia and the US

I'm officially priced out of PAK. I'll stick with 1/6 figures.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I find the argument laughable that's the play arts kai figures aren't worth it because you want to stay with hot toys that are twice as much money that just sounds silly to me

I find the argument laughable that's the play arts kai figures aren't worth it because you want to stay with hot toys that are twice as much money that just sounds silly to me

I'm not referring to hot toys. I find that laughable. I just paid $60 for the PAK arkham city. $40 more is steep.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yeah and BBTS has some decent deals on the other Batman Play Arts like Bane, both Catwomen, and Arkham City Batman so it isn't just BBTS. Also Deathstroke is $100 too.

I d=had no idea that the kingdom hearts figures and RE6 figures came out. WTF guys your supposed to keep me updated dammit!!!

I just saw the arkham origins figures on bigbadtoystore earlier today. I hurled an involuntary F U at the screen when I saw that $99.99 price tag. Naturally that caught my wife's attention. I really just don't get it. Play arts keeps pushing up there prices, but i really don't see much of any improvement in there products. I know the same thing is said about high end 1/6 figures (cough cough) Hot toys. However, Play arts figures for the most part are not high end. Play arts figures to me have no business being above the $80 price point.

We should just accept this price increase.... and then sue them collectively for all the effin quality control issues that come along with it.

God damnit I wish a company came and finally gave SE some competition in the same scale. (And nobody even knows what that scale is anymore.)

We should just accept this price increase.... and then sue them collectively for all the effin quality control issues that come along with it.

God damnit I wish a company came and finally gave SE some competition in the same scale. (And nobody even knows what that scale is anymore.)

:lol:goodpost:

Back