Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Zombie Yeah I've been looking at that stuff, cyborg ninja or whatever, I don't know those franchises, but Deathstroke is one of my favourite DC non-hero characters and probably my favourite comic book assassin/mercenary, so I love the fact that he isn't even that accurate to the game colour-wise, he's actually just one of the best versions of the character in general design-wise imo. I actually like this better than the game, or his CB outfit.:lol

So yeah, I'm utterly 100% psyched for this. Even though I wanna forgot how disappointingly small his part in Origins was. Definitely won't be picking up Batman. Origins definitely let me down (except the voice actors).

Vincent is the best PAK to date by far.

RrydDB7.jpg

Cyborg/armored characters are PlayArts forte. They just kill it!

@Silrian

Grey Fox is one of those for sure!
grey_fox_playarts2.jpg
You clearly never played with the Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke PAK. It's pretty stiff and has pitiful balance. :lol It's a nice piece, but it could have been much better.

Been dragging *** to finally photo Dante and Vergil, haven't been able to display them really since I got them until now.

1580b4o.jpg

2mqkui1.jpg

2h4i1op.jpg

1zeut6a.jpg

o9jwgy.jpg

v6qfic.jpg

2zs88s9.jpg

DMC 3 Dante's face is pretty bad looking, but Vergil looks really great

Robbing bastards.

Not even a good looking Bahamut either, which is this based off? or is it from that lame variants line

Best one they could possibly do is FFX Bahamut

Back