Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been out of the PAK updates for awhile. Anybody knows if they're ever gonna make more FFX figures? That would really make me consider getting Tidus and Yuna.

I fell soooo out of love with PAK figures that not even the Final Fantasy figures excites me anymore. And I'm a huge FFVII and FFX fan. I only get PAK MGS figures now and it's pretty much just out of completion sake.

That FFXV figure prototype looks gorgeous though!

And they seem to be taking care of their own licenses like they have with the mGS play arts recently so hopefully it comes out as good on painted form

$250 get the **** outta here.

CIqlkpe.jpg

wQ470Vb.jpg

ahIkKO0.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts...ium=email&utm_campaign=Marketing&utm_content=

Your not getting it ?

Dunno what the **** they are thinking that price is insane.

I have no idea what the hell that thing is (because I only care about Square Enix for their action figures :rotfl ) but it looks beast. But $250 what? NO. I'm not even sure if you could find it at a discount like with Solidus Snake.

I need to show off all my PAKs sometime...

O come on man it is a toy lol.

I own a lot of the PAK actually and not one of them looks as cheap as this in comparison to their price

Like a big shiny seriously overpriced $250 toy, I'm not expecting mixed media HT quality here but for the same price as one I'd expect something way better looking

If it didn't have sharp edges I'd have said from how it looks it is a childs toy, maybe it's the colours but it's looks really 'cheap' if that wording would appease you more

Hah, I thought PAK would cap out their prices at 100 bucks max. but no, they've managed again. How much more expensive is their **** gonna get? Lucky I don't buy PAK stuff anymore. That **** is not worth half the price. Those guys are really overestimating their work.

I gave up on pak, sold my batmen. Kept my Joker though.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

unless they greatly improve the quality of their product, square enix won't last much longer. no one will be paying these absurd prices. all their products are gonna sit as unmoved inventory. i use to be huge on their products but pretty much sold them all once i realized i wouldn't be keeping up with their inflated prices

Is there anyone here who has the Play Arts Kai Mass Effect figures? I'm looking for the default N7 rifle (as well as the Shotgun) that comes with Ashley. If someone is willing to sell or trade it, please PM me. I can trade you both of the weapons that come with Shepard, also N7 labeled.

Also looking for FemShep's SMG, if anybody's willing to trade or sell that.

I received Tidus and Yuna today

Haven't managed to take them out and have a good play around with them, but from looking through the window on the box, they look well done

Hoping they at least fellow up with some more characters, and from different games too, Red XIII for example!

Is it me or do PAK seem have to slowed off releasing new figures too?

Yeah I have noticed as well that they are slowing down with releases. Last year they were machining them out back to back.

I received Tidus and Yuna today

Haven't managed to take them out and have a good play around with them, but from looking through the window on the box, they look well done

Hoping they at least fellow up with some more character from different games too, Red XIII for example!

Is it me or do PAK seem have to slowed off releasing new figures too?

Share your thoughts once you've gotten around posing and displaying them more. I need to get Tidus and Yuna as well, probably some of my last of the PAKs I fancy.

Back