Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Weequay

Thanks Weezer and Lopie.

My future skiff projects include:
Barada (all materials gathered)
Kithaba (started)
Wooof (all materials gathered, head ready for paint)
Klaatu (all materials gathered, head ready for paint)
Nikto in blue
Vizam
Vedain
Giran
Yotts Orren
Pote Snitken
Lando

Vedain was a Nikto who was the skiff driver. Giran wasn't technically on the skiffs. He was the guy that came to console the rancor keeper after Luke killed it. Same species as Wooof.

Vedain was fighting with Lando when the skiff was shot by the other Skiff and they both went over the edge.

Two sets? You must've been a good boy this year. ;)

They look great in a gathering. Nice setup.

Re: Spud's Customs - Muftak

Thanks dudes.

It's always a great day when you get a package in the mail from the Master. Plenty of projects to keep me occupied for awhile.

And this... Thank the maker!

So thankful to have this guy as part of my Cantina crew. After some work I got the face painted up and attached and then closed it in a little around the edges to make it blend with the surrounding hair. Still some futzing to do but he's getting there.

Duane, seriously dude, I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to get this guy. Truly excellent craftsmanship and I'm honored to have a piece of your handiwork in my collection. It still blows me away that if not for all your talent and resources, I would only have Greedo and Momaw Nadon. haha Again, I appreciate it beyond words, my friend.

Thanks dudes.

It's always a great day when you get a package in the mail from the Master. Plenty of projects to keep me occupied for awhile.

And this... Thank the maker!

So thankful to have this guy as part of my Cantina crew. After some work I got the face painted up and attached and then closed it in a little around the edges to make it blend with the surrounding hair. Still some futzing to do but he's getting there.

Duane, seriously dude, I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to get this guy. Truly excellent craftsmanship and I'm honored to have a piece of your handiwork in my collection. It still blows me away that if not for all your talent and resources, I would only have Greedo and Momaw Nadon. haha Again, I appreciate it beyond words, my friend.

Yes, he is better than Santa!

Wow that looks super beautiful! Where did u get the kits?!? Im new to the forums! Hi guys!

Thanks guys. I think he's my favorite Cantina scum by far.

Welcome Rialto. :)
There's a member here with the username of Enaud that most of us customizers get our parts from.

Back