Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Weequay

Thanks Chris, Steven. :)
Hoping to get started on Nysad's straps tonight assuming Battlefront doesn't keep me too busy. ;)

Finished up Nysad tonight short of his blaster.
This was a pretty fun character to do with the alignment of all the straps.

I was originally going to use the slings from Rebel blasters for the straps but found that they weren't wide enough so I had to cut into my stock of belts. Totally worth it though.

Also did a lot better on his boot covers as compared to my first go at it with my Skiffmaster.

3 goons so far.
Better pictures to come later.

what ammo pouch is that from? that your skiff master has on the belt as I still need to put one on yet and was not sure what was on the belt. awesome job man

Cheers everyone. Thanks for the comments. :)
The pouch on the Skiffmaster is from some French belt/harness set I got from TA a long time ago. Thought it'd come in handy in the future and that it did.

Now for some updated shots in better lighting.

Weequay

Skiffmaster

Nysad

I think I found something that looks like the one you used on the bay could not really tell by the photo but it might work. it`s a French ammo pouch called Pascal Dubois Ammo Pouch F11007

Great work on these man. The paintwork you did on Nysad is fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thanks guys. Glad you like them.

I'm itching to get started on Wooof and Klaatu. Hopefully get their heads dremeled and ready for paint tonight after work. Ready for the weekend. :)

Stop posting ROTJ costume test pics as if they're your custom figures. Nobody's buying it, dude.:monkey3

Back