Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

In the process of updating my Cantina display shelves with textured backdrops and figured I might as well take a head count of who all I've got so far.

Greedo

Momaw Nadon

Takeel/Zutton

Feltpern Trevagg

M'iiyoom Onith

Elis Helrot

Djas Puhr

Lirin Car'n

Labria

Lak Sivrak

Dannik Jerriko

Duros pair

Nabrun Leids

Tawss Khaa and Mosep Binneed (possibly my two favorites)

Bo Shek

Currently in the works I still have Trinto Duaba and at least one saurian, more than likely I'll end up making both of them. And I'll mostly likely end up doing Myo and Bom Vimdin, because why not? Also got something pretty cool in mind for Hem Dazon when the master Enaud gets him ready for casting. Overall I'm really happy that I went down this road starting with Takeel all those months ago. I remember saying to myself that I'll just do two or three other guys to go with Greedo, Momaw, and the band and now I'm up to 15. Like Forrest said, "I come this far, might as well keep on going." :D

Finished Owen's rifle tonight. Had to do quite a bit of Frankenstein work putting it together and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I love that Bo Shek ! great job.

Any favorite from the Holiday Special to include in your cantina collection??

The Star Wars Holiday Special Cantina: Who's Who | StarWars.com

I would go for this one :p

Tintinna.jpg

Thanks dude. :)

Did a test fitting of my shelf inserts last night and I'm very pleased with the results. Love the shadows.

Also started work on one of the Cantina saurians and two of my three prune dudes, major Panno and Orrimaarko.

WOW!
I just got home and am trying to get caught up on things and saw these fantastic photos. :D

I must have considered about 15 head options for my BoShek version before using a Joseph Gordon-Levitt portrait. I am glad someone else thought it could work also. :hi5:

I will soon post some of my current work in progress photos.

Great character creations.

Last edited:

Haha yeah I typed in "1/6 head sculpt" in an eBay search and I think I went through 12 or 13 pages showing 200 results per page. I had about 5 or 6 possibles comparing it to the original casting shots of Bo Shek and decided JGL was the closest I could get. Just need to give him some longer chops.

Thanks man. :D

Back