Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Got my first Marmit Sandtrooper fixed up tonight. Still need to fix him up with an MP-40 ammo pouch on the shoulder.

which body did you use? I have a couple of stormtroopers I would like to put together along with the to hot toys ones coming. in all said n done I will have 9 stormtroopers, 4 marmit, 3 sideshow. and the two hot toys

Thanks guys. He's by far my favorite of my squad. Just something about that helmet that really pops. And to me its something the Hot Toys one doesn't capture perfectly. The Marmit helmet just has..."it." As for the body I don't know which one it is exactly because I got it from the seller this way. The only thing I did was do the foot articulation conversion and gave him a pair of my Hot Toys stormie hands.

@ Chris, thanks man. It took me back to my weathering of the little Hasbro clones just on a bigger scale.

Well tonight I completed a task that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Phase 1 Captain Rex was badly in need of a weathering job and I really love this figure now because when I first got him it was kind of anticlimactic. He was just missing something. And maybe some of it was in the pose. For me it's all about the pose.

I also did a mod on his bucket that I'm pretty sure I'm going to do on all my other phase 1 buckets. I never liked the part that extends down below the chin. Here's a comparison with Denal.

I can't take credit for it though, it was Steven who suggested it. And we saw how amazing his Dannik turned out.

He share that info with me as well. He is amazingly resourceful. And yeah, his Dannik turned out fantastic…made me want to start smoking when I first saw it.:lol

The wretched hive has gained another member. Finished piecing Labria together over the last two nights. Still a little to do but for the most part completed.

Also got my Hoth rebels farther along with getting their boots and caps situated. It's a real pain getting those hats to fit a sculpt.

I'm going to start working on their packs pretty soon. I've got 2 out of the 3 I need.

And just because I love how this Rex looks now. :D

Back