Spooktacular: The Return of the Buffy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as Dio's go i would love to see the Fight between Buffy and Angel at the end of Season 2, right before she Stabs him when they are both looking at each other..........I have always LOVED that scene....so Sad but Buffy knew she Had to do what needed to be done....AWESOME!!

MAN I MISS THAT SHOW!!

As far as Dio's go i would love to see the Fight between Buffy and Angel at the end of Season 2, right before she Stabs him when they are both looking at each other..........I have always LOVED that scene....so Sad but Buffy knew she Had to do what needed to be done....AWESOME!!

Emphasis on the words in bold. I wouldn't want a dio. of this because I'd get teary-eyed every time I glanced at it. :monkey2

I know...but it's just such a powerful scene....and season 2 holds a very special place for me....Love it!!

Hell yes, Season 2 is by far one of the best. Season 5 holds a special place for me though, not sure why but Season 5 was great. Especially because Riley was pretty much non existent. If they make a statue of him I will buy it only to smash it instantly.

Hell yes, Season 2 is by far one of the best. Season 5 holds a special place for me though, not sure why but Season 5 was great. Especially because Riley was pretty much non existent. If they make a statue of him I will buy it only to smash it instantly.

::rock

Season 2 was amazing, yep. But I love season 4 and 5 and 6 and 7, and well, I love it all. I can't help it. Riley or not...

But gosh, they just CAN'T make a Riley statue ever. Who'd want that?

::rock

Season 2 was amazing, yep. But I love season 4 and 5 and 6 and 7, and well, I love it all. I can't help it. Riley or not...

But gosh, they just CAN'T make a Riley statue ever. Who'd want that?

I would POOL all my money together to buy every Riley statue EVER made so then I can destroy them all.

But yes...I dunno who would want Riley..seriously...he was a ******.

I actually like Riley better than T-T-T-Tara. Riley was intentionally boring. Tara was excrutiatingly hard to watch, IMO, up against the rest of the exceptional cast. She only became bearable right before the :gun
Unpopular, I know. :dunno
She does have a pretty voice, though. :peace

I actually like Riley better than T-T-T-Tara. Riley was intentionally boring. Tara was excrutiatingly hard to watch, IMO, up against the rest of the exceptional cast. She only became bearable right before the :gun
Unpopular, I know. :dunno
She does have a pretty voice, though. :peace

I wasn't a huge fan of Tara either because it seemed like she was always bringing the group down. But I still like her better than friggin Riley.

I would POOL all my money together to buy every Riley statue EVER made so then I can destroy them all.

But yes...I dunno who would want Riley..seriously...he was a ******.

I would help you in anyway i could, $$$, Smashing, setting a fire...

Riley was AWFUL!!!

I liked tara :monkey3

Season 2 was my least favorite, I hate Drusilla and cannot stand to watch her. Season 3 was my favorite but I loved 1, 4, 5, 6, & 7 as well.

Wow....I've never met a Buffy fan that hated Drusilla. I found her one of the most unique and entertaining characters on the show.

Drusilla is AMAZING! How anyone could not love her is crazy. Juliet on the other hand...annoying. No offense to her or anything (or maybe a little) but she updates on twitter just a bit too much. Well, way too much. She'll tell you if she's putting her socks on or tying her laces.

I'm really not kidding!

Drusilla is AMAZING! How anyone could not love her is crazy. Juliet on the other hand...annoying. No offense to her or anything (or maybe a little) but she updates on twitter just a bit too much. Well, way too much. She'll tell you if she's putting her socks on or tying her laces.

I'm really not kidding!

Maybe she has a case of OCD.

I'm really not kidding!

That is because she has nothing else to do. :)

I know it's not popular with some, but I'd love a villains line. It seems I have Buffy and Spike in every form, but I would love to see some of the lesser villains done. I think that's why I was so pleased to hear that Tiki might do Caleb.

I had the pleasure of meeting Juliet Landau ("Drusilla") and let me say that she is a SWEETHEART!!! :rock Very laid back and from the very second I said "Hi" to her, I felt like I had known her for forever. She just has that presence about her. She was one of those people that you had NO trouble talking with despite it being the first time you've ever met her.

She's a busy woman to say the least. She directed a short documentary about Gary Oldman's creative side, called "Take Flight," a while back that apparently is getting some great "underground" reviews. I'll be honest in that I haven't checked it out yet, but I hope to soon. Juliet seemed really excited about the project as a whole.

I had the pleasure of meeting Juliet Landau ("Drucilla") and let me say that she is a SWEETHEART!!! :rock Very laid back and from the very second I said "Hi" to her, I felt like I had known her for forever. She just has that presence about her. She was one of the people that you had trouble talking with despite it being the first time you've ever met her.

She's a busy woman to say the least. She directed a short documentary about Gary Oldman's creative side, called "Take Flight," a while back that apparently is getting some great "underground" reviews. I'll be honest in that I haven't checked it out yet, but I hope to soon. Juliet seemed really excited about the project as a whole.

Very cool, I would definitely like to meet her. She is very attractive.

Season 2 was my least favorite, I hate Drusilla and cannot stand to watch her. Season 3 was my favorite but I loved 1, 4, 5, 6, & 7 as well.

Dru_Becoming_Part_1.jpg

:D

Back