Spooktacular: The Return of the Buffy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of a bit of a let down. If they do some 1/4 scales. Why not just give us more PF's?? I had some really great ideas.

Faith, Illyria, etc. And how cool would an Anya have been with an alternate Anyanka head???

It's kind of a bit of a let down. If they do some 1/4 scales. Why not just give us more PF's?? I had some really great ideas.

Faith, Illyria, etc. And how cool would an Anya have been with an alternate Anyanka head???

Faith should have been made. I have a feeling they could have nailed it. Unfortunately, it never came to be. I was also hoping for a Giles as well, and an eventual Xander and Willow, BUT....one can only dream at this point. :monkey2

However, putting the past aside, I look forward to what SS has in store for us.

As the #0 Buffy fan I am super excited.

Thanks Chap for starting this thread.

I will cancel whatever Marvel stuff I have on order if I need to, to get Buffy stuff.

I AM NO 1!!! Zero isn't even a number!!!! Not one that has any value. It's neither a positive or a negative. It's a neutral mess of nothingness.

Adam premium format or figure please!

Also, I would love a diorama of Buffy facing off with Adam or the major as a serpent, or Hannigan and Benson making out diorama.

Adam premium format or figure please!

Also, I would love a diorama of Buffy facing off with Adam or the major as a serpent, or Hannigan and Benson making out diorama.

If it's a diorama series, I really hope the detail is nothing like we've seen before. I haven't been too terribly impressed with how many of the dioramas turned out, with the exception of a few from the Marvel Vs. line. That's not saying it can't be done, but I figured it would be much easier to avoid that format altogether. :D :lol

Last edited:
If it's a diorama series, I really hope the detail is nothing like we've seen before. I haven't been to terribly impressed with how many of the dioramas turned out, with the exception of a few from the Marvel Vs. line. That's not saying it can't be done, but I figured it would be much easier to avoid that format altogether. :D :lol

There's only one issue with your PF requests. It's Xander, ok 2, and Giles. Thing is, these two wouldn't have been big sellers. Even if really limited. PF's like Faith, Willow, Illryia, and some other great big bads like The Beast, and maybe even Adam would have done better in place of those two. I realize you're wanting the core 4. Have you thought about tracking down some 1/6? This could help you a little in feeling the need to fulfill your want for them.

Another one that MAY work would be Anya, with the alt head for Anyanka, but that's reaching.

Now, the only "core" I could see flying off shelves if done PF is the crew of Serenity. Now how could there be even one character you wouldn't want?!!!!

I'm not too interested in Dio's. But the way I feel about Buffy far surpasses collectible interests so, if they make them, I will have to own them.

If you want to, I can make you all PF's of your favorite characters. Just note, they will all be stick figures. :)

Last edited:
Now, to decide how I will tailor stick figure clothing...This is going to take some work. ;)

If you all had ONE choice, only one, on a new PF, who would it be?
And, if you had one choice on a dio, what would it be?

Now, to decide how I will tailor stick figure clothing...This is going to take some work. ;)

If you all had ONE choice, only one, on a new PF, who would it be?
And, if you had one choice on a dio, what would it be?

If I had to choose one PF of a character exclusive to BTVS, it would be Giles. (To me, you can't have Xander without Willow and vice versa. So if I can't have both, I don't want either.)

If I had one choice on a dio, it would be a good ol' fashion Buffy vs. vampire in a graveyard. Nothing too fancy, but if I had to envision it, I would want Buffy with a stake in hand poised over a freshly dug grave (with tombstone.) And from the earth, a vampire would be breaking through the dirt. Simply classic. :cool:

I would love to see Buffy vs. Dark Witch Willow. Man that would be one hell of a dio. But it would be tough to do because of the blue flames.

SOOOO...

I think an old fashioned staking of a vamp would be very sweet also.

For a PF, I want Illyria. Hands down.

Based on the "sneak peek" photo in my first post, I'm still trying to figure out the direction that this piece is headed. The pose screams more Faith than Buffy IMO (unless of course, it's based on Season 1 or 2 Buffy), but then again, we are seeing just a fraction of the picture. Any thoughts?

I AM NO 1!!! Zero isn't even a number!!!! Not one that has any value. It's neither a positive or a negative. It's a neutral mess of nothingness.

In the world of binary there is either a 1 or a 0 and I am 0 so you can be 1. Zero has a huge place in this world. :)

In the statue, Buffy appears to be sitting on something. And based on the lean and the position of the left arm, she appears to be resting her arm on something. My guess is a chair or sofa, but a sofa would be kind of big. I probably would have preferred a gravestone...more iconic.

In the statue, Buffy appears to be sitting on something. And based on the lean and the position of the left arm, she appears to be resting her arm on something. My guess is a chair or sofa, but a sofa would be kind of big. I probably would have preferred a gravestone...more iconic.

Yeah, that's one strange thing, there's a stake there so it's probably Buffy, but she doesn't seem right for that pose, maybe it's Faith.

BuffyGirl and I have the special bond now, Eli. You were so 2008. :D :monkey3

Agreed!

And as for the statue. It's definitely going to be Buffy. I can't see them starting a new line with anyone but the main character. Unless that's what they want us to believe. Then, darn, cause I wont lie, I want it to be Buffy! If we're looking at it from the breast part of the sculpt, then there's no way it could be Buffy. ;) But if they're trying to be generous, then there's still a chance.

She definitely shouldn't be sitting on anything lame like a couch. Should be cool like a gravestone. Guess we'll see. Shouldn't be too much longer now

Agreed!

And as for the statue. It's definitely going to be Buffy. I can't see them starting a new line with anyone but the main character. Unless that's what they want us to believe. Then, darn, cause I wont lie, I want it to be Buffy! If we're looking at it from the breast part of the sculpt, then there's no way it could be Buffy. ;) But if they're trying to be generous, then there's still a chance.

She definitely shouldn't be sitting on anything lame like a couch. Should be cool like a gravestone. Guess we'll see. Shouldn't be too much longer now

Sideshow is always generous with that and me being a dude, I am cool with that. I won't mind a little spice since I have my Buffy PF which is somewhat tame.

Back